AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > The “X Files”

The “X Files” They’re out there

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KW View Post
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
1KW, I think you are somehow associated with NASA. If you are not please take no offence. I support NASA and want to see it funded to the max. However, I think the search for extraterrestrial life a waste of money. I have stated cogent reasons repeatedly and feel confident that no DNA code will ever be proved outside planet earth. One of NASA's main goals is the search for Life and NASA is spending billions to this end, like on a trip to Mars.

Theoretical physics is the driving force behind the search for Life in the Universe. My position very plainly is that ET has found us, knows exactly where we are, and will disclose themselves on their timeline. Beings like this are above us. They can control gravity and the forces of nature. They can control space and speed. They can control their genomes, i.e. their DNA.

What type physical structure might beings like this have interest in? Do they eat? Can they possess DNA based bodies? If so, how would their genome be different from ours? Would their genomes mutate? Age? What type waste products, if any, would their highly sophisticated/advanced physical bodies produce?

Theoretical physics is in a box from which it cannot escape. So is modern medical science. Both disciplines undeniably embrace the paradigm of mutation and aging as both natural and necessary for the creation of the next species beyond humanity. Both disciplines see nothing wrong or out of order with the human genome. Both believe it is functioning properly.

However, the symptoms of a malfunctioning genome are all the diseases we suffer from. Those of you who who believe in the paradigm of random chance, i.e. that we got here by mutation are blinded to the truth. We are not accidents of nature.

Biological Life has no Signature or smoking gun other than finding foreign/alien DNA and a foreign/alien DNA code. That's why the search for Life as NASA is doing it is a waste of time.

These are a few of my opinions. Now if you are proponent that mutation and aging is natural, needed, and inevitable you will say that I am totally misguided but I will say the same about you, no disrespect intended. We simply have a strong difference of opinion. I respect your opinion.

Best,

Charles
Old 10-12-2020, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Charles, our Earthly knowledge leads us to believe that every living organism creates waste. It is part of metabolism and if it "eats", then it produces "waste".

I think that point should be clarified with the ET so there are no misunderstandings and no need to add old fashioned "out houses" after the whole structure is complete with no way to add a few golden waste thrones.
Serge, I'm impressed by your thoughtfulness and I understand you are poking a little fun and rightly so.

However, I know a little biochemistry and something about metabolism. I know all the metabolic pathways. Know a lot of physiology. It's my wheelhouse.

Take carbohydrates for example, they are metabolized to pure water and C02. This water is excreted through the kidneys and the C02 through the lungs. Ditto for fats.

Proteins are a different story. Proteins are incompletely metabolized by our current cells and the byproducts are found in the stool and urine.

However, Life fixes nitrogen by removing it from the atmosphere. The genes exist in nature to fully metabolize protein to atmospheric nitrogen and water. Otherwise, over time the atmosphere would be depleted of nitrogen.

There is no reason why the human genome could not possess the genes to render the human body essentially 100% efficient and "green". Thus the colon becomes a backup or ancillary organ. I believe these genes already exist in nature but we don't possess them. I believe, as I have stated repeatedly, that the current human genome is missing about 99% of its genetic information that it once possessed. There is actually very little difference between a bacterial cell and a human cell when you get right down to it. That's why we die. Bacteria if left alone under optimal conditions multiply and thrive forever. Why? Because the bacterial cell is functioning properly.

However, if left to thrive under optimal conditions the current human body self destructs in about 80 years because of aging and mutation. Why? Because the current human cell and genome is severely malfunctioning.

Now getting on to ET. These folks consider the current human body a putrid total absolute mess. They possess genomes we can only dream of. These folks are 100% green and their bodies produce no bodily waste, period. Their cells do not mutate or age. Their is almost no need for cell division. They are immortal. Pure water with a few minerals excreted occasionally through the kidneys , C02, and N2 excreted through the lungs are not waste products but very necessary for the planet to survive.

Serge, you said you believed but exactly what or who do you believe in? Surely you don't think they are in primitive malfunctioning bodies like ours?

I will have more to say about this topic as I show more pics of my Project but I can assure you that aside from the geometrical perfection of the structure and its beauty, the most striking quality or property is the total lack of toilet facilities.

Serge, I am so happy for you that you ask penetrating, critical, and important questions. Modern physics and medical science has painted themselves into a corner from which there is no escape. Since they are the high priests of the failed order, discipline, and technology known as modern science, humanity is in the corner with them. To semi quote Bob Dylan: "Folks, under the current paradigm of mutation and random chance, we ain't goin nowhere but 6 feet under real soon."

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-12-2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old 10-12-2020, 01:41 PM

Charles, to be honest, I have never given much thought as to the metabolic functions of the ET. I have heard that the various craft that were reported on, never had anything that even remotely resembled a lavatory.

I have always assumed that since it would be illogical to spend enormous time being bounced around in space trying to bridge distances measured in thousands or millions of light years, that the ET would master the use of portals and manipulating the space-time/gravity to get where they need to go. Hence no need for such features on what essentially would be a very short trip.

Another thought I had is that if the ET had to get here by conventional methods, such as covering the vast distances expressed in centuries or millennia, it would not be a biological entity but an advanced AI android without the need for expelling its metabolic waste into space. We send rovers and various probes all over our solar system ourselves.

I believe that the majority of UFO that we see are completely devoid of any biological beings being nothing more than ultra-advanced and AI controlled reconnaissance drones. Why risk sending biological beings?

Also, the physics and dynamics of the impossible maneuvers their craft are capable of come into play. The gravitational loads of such acceleration, abrupt turns and maneuvers would be destructive for any "bag of bones, organs and fluids".

The dent our planet's mass has on the space-time around it does create challenges for speedy visitors in the form of pesky gravity and its dislike for guests coming and going at great speeds. As sir Isaac Newtown once said and we have been repeating it since, "Objects in motion, tend to stay in motion"...

Then again since so many have reported seeing the ET, coming in contact or being abducted by ET, I suppose your explanation of their advanced genome eliminating the need for basic biologic processes of expelling waste also makes sense as well. I suppose that would be more than logical given the possible millions or even billion of years of their own enhancement or evolution, or whatever one tends to believe or not believe in? If they are immortal, they have nothing but TIME and a space trip spanning a thousand plus years without the need to flush sounds logical. An efficient organism like that can probably derive sustenance from synthesized paste that can provide all the nutrients it needs for a hundred years per serving.

Last edited by PHC1; 10-12-2020 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-12-2020, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post

Theoretical physics is in a box from which it cannot escape. So is modern medical science. Both disciplines undeniably embrace the paradigm of mutation and aging as both natural and necessary for the creation of the next species beyond humanity. Both disciplines see nothing wrong or out of order with the human genome. Both believe it is functioning properly.

However, the symptoms of a malfunctioning genome are all the diseases we suffer from. Those of you who who believe in the paradigm of random chance, i.e. that we got here by mutation are blinded to the truth. We are not accidents of nature.

Biological Life has no Signature or smoking gun other than finding foreign/alien DNA and a foreign/alien DNA code. That's why the search for Life as NASA is doing it is a waste of time.

These are a few of my opinions. Now if you are proponent that mutation and aging is natural, needed, and inevitable you will say that I am totally misguided but I will say the same about you, no disrespect intended. We simply have a strong difference of opinion. I respect your opinion.

Best,

Charles
Prof. Fritz-Albert Popp
“We know today that man, essentially, is a being of light.”
And the modern science of photobiology is presently proving this. In terms of healing the implications are immense. We now know, for example, that quanta of light can initiate, or arrest, cascade-like reactions in the cells, and that genetic cellular damage can be virtually repaired, within hours, by faint beams of light.

“We are still on the threshold of fully understanding the complex relationship between light and life, but we can now say emphatically, that the function of our entire
metabolism is dependent on light.” ………..Dr. Fritz Albert Popp
Old 10-12-2020, 02:22 PM

Charles, let me know what you think. Our Junk DNA

https://youtu.be/okKJpobn_1o

Last edited by PHC1; 10-12-2020 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Charles, let me know what you think. Our Junk DNA

https://youtu.be/okKJpobn_1o
Excellent question and I will when I have more time. Keep in mind Serge that I really am a scientist. I could write a dissertation many pages long on the DNA molecule, almost all of it new unpublished material, and mostly concerning the composition and nature of the DNA code. So I don't pay much attention to hidden messages placed within our chromosomes by ET because the message is already very plain. First let me say that one chromosome equals one DNA molecule. This is extremely basic biochemistry but may folks that write about DNA actually understand little about the subject. I do and so I know the paradigm of random chance is a house of cards. Humans did not arrive on the scene by mutation from a common ancestor.

Now on to the message: The DNA molecule and the DNA code did not come into existence by random chance. This event required an extremely high degree of technology and intelligence to pull off or accomplish.

The second message is a corollary of the first and has to do with junk DNA: the human genome and thus all human cells have been severely damaged and are malfunctioning.

I will explain my view on junk DNA at a later time because it will take some time. I really appreciate your interest and anyone else's because the scientific establishment has already proclaimed that we arrived on the scene by gravity and mutation, i.e. by the laws of physics and random chance. Anyone having a different point of view is not welcome to be a member of their club. It's a powerful desirable club to be a member of because the high priests hand out Noble Prizes and control huge amounts of money. It comes down to loss of reputation and research grants, i.e. loss of money and salary and position.

I want to post a few pics of my Project but let me leave folks who think modern physics has it all figured out with one thought: what is the equation of physics for Pain? or Joy? or Consciousness? I have told you repeatedly that the equations and laws of physics and the law of mutation are totally inadequate to explain the human being. There exists a technology that modern science can only dream of that can explain these things. This really should be obvious.

Before I go, let me say that mutation is a law. Mutation is inherent to every living cell in existence. What does this mean? What are the implications/ramifications?

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-13-2020 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-13-2020, 12:50 PM

Here are few pics. I can't show you the competed structure and probably will never be able to because I don't own it anymore. But I can show you snapshots. The galleries are old but at the distance look impressive. Every small structure you see is either a square or rectangle and has a precise dimension down the the nano foot. When I said a million square feet I meant it, all precise to the nano foot.

This is our prototype door. It's basic dimensions are precise to the nano foot. Notice you see nothing but rectangles and squares. I discovered a set of ancient plans and the key to decipher them. These plans were not conceived of by human intelligence. That's why I'm so interested in them. Have to go. Beautiful day and Nature is calling me for a 7-8 mile walk. Then the treadmill and gym.

Last edited by Charles; 10-13-2020 at 01:04 PM.
Old 10-13-2020, 01:18 PM

What is a nano foot? Nano measures for length are generally expressed in nanometers.

Last edited by SCAudiophile; 10-13-2020 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-13-2020, 01:34 PM
Go Dawgs

Ok....let's take this one step at a time....if ET is perfect, why the hell does he need a house or dwelling? The only reason that a human needs shelter is that we would succumb to exposure if not protected over time. Second, how would you know that ET biology can be viewed from the lens of human biology??? In the context of your speculation, Those should be mutually exclusive.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3
Old 10-13-2020, 09:40 PM

Anyone got a doobie?
Closed Thread