AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > General Off Topic

General Off Topic Almost anything goes!

Old 04-04-2022, 12:35 AM
Listener in Training

Ivan, you have always held the highest standards and the right balance here, and are doing so with this thread. It's not easy to look at, but what Sergio is living through needs to be seen, and I am thankful for what you and he are doing here. We hope Sergio and his family stay safe, and want to know how he's doing. Thanks.
Sources: Vinyl: Clearaudio Innovation Wood turntable with 9" Universal tonearm, Da Vinci V2 cartridge, Stillpoints SS & Stillpoints clamp, McIntosh MVP 901, Apple Mac mini via Benchmark DAC 1, Aurender N100C via Schiit Yggdrasil
Control: McIntosh C1100, Mcintosh MX151
Power: Mcintosh MC2301s (front), McIntosh MC501 (center), Mcintosh MC402 (rear)
Speakers: Sonus Faber Amati Futura (front and back), SF Vox center
Power/connections: PS Audio Power Port receptacles, RGPC 400 pro (2) WireWorld interconnects and speaker cable
Old 04-04-2022, 06:09 AM

No doubts that orcs are doing exactly the same on all occupied territory and they did the same starting from 2014 when they occupied Crimea and parts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions. We will find common graves upon liberation of that territories one day.

Nobody knows how many people already just dissapeared in my region and I've seen information from office of Major that around 100 persons are lost in City.

My wife couldn't understand when I explained her new rules of our survival before yesterday when we got full information from Bucha and other towns in Kyiv region.
My sister cried out yesterday full day looking the news.

It's pure genocide, orcs are killing us just for one reason - because we are Ukrainians.

Occupants are not so aggressive in my City for the moment, because they are thinking that my region will be stayed under their control. Upon further failure on East of Ukraine they will change their behaviour and we may see everything here.

Military prognosis for orcs are quite bad for many parameters.
Ukraine is receiving heavy vehicles and equipment (not so much official information, but some info is appearing in public space).

Liberation of my City is postponed for the moment, I guess it may take few weeks.

It seems that Bucha Massacre will push f@kking western politics to change their intentions. It will be more killing economical sanctions against Mordor and more assistance for Ukraine, especially in supplies of various lethal weapons. Yes, we need very lethal weapons right now! We have more than enough soldiers and officers, but we have lack of equipment to remove orcs from our territory.

You may try to imagine the level of cold fury in Ukrainian society and in ZSU, but you can't get it even with rich imagination. Only nations which got dealing in reality with genocide may understand what Ukrainians are feeling now.

As I know from declarations of some Ukrainian official persons, our state will create new special service for physical termination of everyone who took part in genocide. No matter how much time it will take, no matter where they will try to hide - everyone will be found and punished. I am supporting this idea.

Period.
Old 04-04-2022, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80B View Post
Ivan, you have always held the highest standards and the right balance here, and are doing so with this thread. It's not easy to look at, but what Sergio is living through needs to be seen, and I am thankful for what you and he are doing here. We hope Sergio and his family stay safe, and want to know how he's doing. Thanks.
You can't stay aside now - everyone should take a side and choose Light or Dark.

Ivan did moral choice and he did it on public. Despite on rules of AA.

Many things which Humanity had before this war will be changed soon, many world organizations will be ceased as non-working constructions.

I may tell you even more and this opinion may blow out your mind.

I may predict military border conflict between Ukraine and Hungary in close future and I am very interesting to see what NATO will do in this case.

Hungarians didn't learn the lesson of russians with Putin. And Hungary is running to fascizm on full train speed now. Good luck with that.
Old 04-04-2022, 06:36 AM

At the moment orcs are left completely 2 regions - Sumy and Kyiv and almost left Chernigyv region.

Situation at Chernygiv City is close to Mariupil City - 70 percents of buildings are destroyed. We still don't know how many civilians were killed there, it's definately thousand and thousand.

It's was one of the finest City in Ukraine. I've never been there and already never will be...
Old 04-04-2022, 06:39 AM

Upon official information from ZSU:

Ukrainian sub-divisions continue the movements ahead in Kherson region easily.
Old 04-04-2022, 06:52 AM

Below picture is very important to understand some of my posts above.

Some of guys from Belarus republic are already fighting on Ukrainian side against Mordor.

It's written on Belorusian language, so I will translate:

"God, when I will die young - send me to Heaven, because I've been already in Hell".

Old 04-04-2022, 07:29 AM

Just officialy confirmed - Chernygiv region is liberated from orcs.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:18 AM
AA Founder, Legend AV Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisener Bart View Post
Just officialy confirmed - Chernygiv region is liberated from orcs.
Stay safe, and post as often as you can!
MX136, MC1.2KW(10) MC2KW(2), MCD1100, MS750(2) MVP881, C1000C/P/T, MPC1500, HT-2 SUBS(2) HT3F(2) WS350(2) XRT2K, XCS2K, XR27(2) XCS350(2) JL GOTHAM v2 SUBS(2) SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, LUMAGEN RADIANCE SCALER, SONY VPH-G90U 4K PROJECTOR, STEWART 120" MOTORIZED SCREEN, CINEMA-TECH SEATING, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Reference System: ACCUPHASE A300 AMPS, C3900 PRE-AMP, DP1000 CD/SACD TRANSPORT, DC1000 DIGITAL PROCESSOR, DG-68 DIGITAL EQUALIZER, T1200 FM STEREO TUNER, PS1230 POWER SUPPLY, HRS-SXR CUSTOM RACK w/ M3X SHELVES, TAD REFERENCE ONE MK2 LOUDSPEAKERS, WW PLATINUM CABLES
CAPE COD

MX150, MC501(2) MC1.2KW(10) MC2301(2) MR88, MVP881, MCD1100, MDA1000, C1000C/P/T, MPC1500, ESOTERIC K-01X 30th ANNIVERSARY (BLACK) SACD/CD PLAYER, G02-X CLOCK, HT3F(2) XRT2K, XCS2K, XR27(2) JL GOTHAM v2 SUBS(2) JL FATHOM F113v2 SUBS(4) SOUND ANCHOR STANDS(2) KALEIDESCAPE STRATO & TERRA SERVERS 80-TB, LUMAGEN RADIANCE SCALER, SONY VPH-G90U 4K PROJECTOR, STEWART 120" SCREEN, SONUS FABER STRADIVARI, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, FORTRESS SEATING, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Analog Rig: CLEARAUDIO INNOVATION WOOD, UNIVERSAL ARM w/ Da VINCI' CART, 2nd UNIVERSAL ARM w/ GOLDFINGER STATEMENT CART, HRS-MXR REFERENCE RACK-GLOSS BLACK w/ M3X SHELVES, AESTHETIX RHEA SIG PHONO-PRE, BRYSTON BHA-1 HEADPHONE AMP, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Reference System: BURMESTER 911MK3 AMP(3), 088 PRE-AMP, 089 CD PLAYER, 100 PHONO PRE-AMP, 948 POWER CONDITIONER, ACCUPHASE DG-68 VOICING EQUALIZER, AVID ACUTUS REFERENCE SP TT, GRAHAM PHANTOM II SUPREME ARM, BENZ MICRO LP-S CART, GRANDIOSO P1X/D1X STACK, G1X RUBIDIUM MASTER CLOCK, N05 NETWORK PLAYER, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, HRS-SXR CUSTOM RACK w/ M3X SHELVES, SONUS FABER AIDA SPEAKERS, JL FATHOM F113v2 SUBS(2) SOUND ANCHOR STANDS(2) WW PLATINUM CABLES

Library System: GRANDIOSO M1 MONOBLOCK AMPS, C1 LINESTAGE PRE-AMP, K1X CD/SACD PLAYER, G1 MASTER RUBIDIUM CLOCK, E02 PHONO-PRE, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, AERIAL ACOUSTICS 20T V2, AERIAL SW12 SUBS(2), CANTON REF K1’s, VPI HRX TT w/ SDS POWER SUPPLY, ORTOFON CADENZA BLACK CART, KLAUDIO RCM, SHUNYATA DENALI 6000/S v2, SHUNYATA OMEGA QR’s, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Esoteric/Bryston System: ESOTERIC C02-X PRE-AMP, P-02X TRANSPORT, D02-X DAC, G02-X CLOCK, BRYSTON 28B3 CUBED MONOBLOCK AMPS(4), BRYSTON BHA-1 HEADPHONE AMP, SHUNYATA DENALI 6000/S v2(2) EVEREST 8000 POWER CONDITIONER(2) ALTAIRA CG & SG HUBS, AMR-DP777-SE DAC, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, TAD REFERENCE ONE MK2 LOUDSPEAKERS, QUADRASPIRE RACK, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Accuphase/Canton System: ACCUPHASE E800 INTEGRATED, DP570 CD/SACD PLAYER, T1200 FM STEREO TUNER, DG-68 VOICING EQUALIZER, PS530 POWER SUPPLY, CANTON REF K3’s, CANTON REF K5’s, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, HRS MXR REFERENCE MAHOGHANY RACK w/ M3X2 SHELVES, WW GOLD CABLES
Old 04-04-2022, 09:20 AM

Price paid of European choice for Ukrainian civilians.

Old 04-04-2022, 01:00 PM

General Prosecutor Venediktova announced that situation with genocide of civilians at Borodyanka town (Kyiv region) is worst that at Bucha town.