AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > The “X Files”

The “X Files” They’re out there

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb View Post
Charles,

I mean nothing personal, but it does seem somewhat disingenuous when you’re asked to provide the logic behind something in your pictures, to repeatedly tell us that we’d understand if only we knew the rest of the story - which you can’t share with us. Without you providing the basis of your knowledge, we either have to take everything you say on pure faith, which of course is in complete opposition to any scientific inquiry, or simply assume it’s a creation of your or someone else’s imagination.
Tony, that is totally fair. When the documentary comes I can be specific. I really meant this to be pics of my Project with very little commentary. Serge's enthusiasm and my own has caused me the difficulty you are so correctly pointing out.

We have a structure. We know what it looks like. It comes with a lot of information I am not at liberty to share. I can't even show the main parts of it on AA. The main edifice, the Palace is 17.5' due east of the rear of the guest quarters. It is enormous and so complex it can't be held in one computer program. The Utility rooms which I thought would be fun to show, won't remotely be seen in the documentary because they are inconsequential. I thought the fact that the structure even had these rooms quite novel and interesting. There are three of them. Because we know a lot about the beings that will use them we can make certain assumptions like faucets and cabinets, etc. They wear clothes, eat, drink, but they are imminently healthy. What I would give to possess a body like theirs.

I told you it gets even stranger. What if I told you the whole 900,000 square foot structure is laid out like a biocontainment lab. The structure is chock full of potent biologicals. This is one of the reasons for the five foot thick walls. The guest quarters is fairly close to the kitchens where these foods are cooked. Only the personal servants can eat them and not every day but four or five times a month. These foods are psychedelic in the sense that they give them access to another reality where many ET's not possessing physical (DNA based) bodies hang out. Is this reality another Universe? I don't know.

If you got too close to these people and they were not properly clothed, you would become quite ill and probably die. Their "health" would probably kill you. Their skin sheds potent biologicals that our bodies couldn't handle.

This is what got me to thinking about the meaning of junk DNA and the organization of our current genome. Our current genome is not the product of mutation but damage. Why can't we repair out telomeres? Why is our telomerase gene inactive? Why do we only possess two alleles? Why don't we possess twenty? Why can't Replication, Transcription, and Translation be 100% accurate? Why don't we possess the genes to burn protein 100%. I could go on. Why does my body have to exhaust itself replacing itself every year? It would be rare for an immortal cell to divide but when it did the division would be perfect and without mutation.

When I understood that these beings actually existed these types of questions and many more naturally flowed from this realization.

Thanks for the question and for actually giving me some consideration and thought. I am humbled by all those including my critics who give me the time of day. I mean no disrespect to any person.

Best and message sent from the.....X-Files (where only the nuts and ET's hang out)

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-22-2020 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:40 AM
License to Chill

I already see one flaw. No swim up bar. I'll have to knock it at least 2, maybe 3 stars on the interstellar Yelp.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Adam, I am truly sorry you feel this way. I see you on the science channel occasionally. This is one little forum and one little thread in that little forum. An ad hominem attack is an attack against a particular person. I mean no disrespect at all to you and certainly have not attacked you personally in anyway. Also, I haven't attacked any scientist that I am aware of. I am sorry I have seemed to have hit a nerve and that you find my comments about the deficiency and inadequacy of modern physics and inadequacy and impotency of modern science in general offensive. I am surprised to have caught your attention again. I thought Ivan took Serge and me off the mainline and put us in the forum where only the nuts gather to converse with each other, i.e. the X-files. I believe that what constitutes a diatribe to you and crwilli and audioguy might not be considered as such to others. It all depends on your perspective. I would urge caution to anyone reading the X-file forum: Careful, you might encounter ET.

Best

Charles
Throughout the ages, history is full of examples of the "academia" defending their positions, right or wrong. Persecution, imprisonment, death, all were dished out vehemently for those who put forth opposing views or criticized the educated and the opinionated seeking control and placement on the upper perches of the societal totem pole.

Fortunately one can express a dissatisfaction or criticism of the scientific progress or offer an opposing view if so equipped without all the extra drama of losing a head or rotting away in a dungeon these days.

If only science was always right...

It will be a very long time before we unlock all the mysteries when it comes to our own bodies, planet and especially the universe. We are very much in our infancy when it comes to knowledge. Still, not too shabby for being around "only" 300,000 years or so.

Respect and good luck to all the present and future scientists, the civilization is counting on them to fumble, blush, throw temper tantrums and eventually for the lucky few to say AHA! There it is!

Not everyone is destined to escape the "scientific box" as Charles puts it but we only need a few here and there.
Old 10-23-2020, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
I already see one flaw. No swim up bar. I'll have to knock it at least 2, maybe 3 stars on the interstellar Yelp.
But it does. And it is a huge one. ET's like water a lot. It's difficult to appreciate just how large this swim up bar is. ET is a fantastic entertainer. Wish I could show you more. Probably by Jan or Feb I will be able to show you the whole structure. These are work pics. Snapshots. I think the artist has done a fantastic job. These folks are a lot like us, except they are totally peaceful and they are immortal. They don't covet and they don't quarrel or fight among themselves. And their bodies don't produce waste products. Their bodies are green. The technology of ET is biological. It is not mechanical. ET's home is sterile, green, and immensely healthy. No disease allowed.

I posted this pic before. I hope you can see the peace that permeates ET's home/residence. ET's hate war, thankfully. They possess the technology to crush us like we can crush a single ant walking across our driveway. Science has many problems. But it's failure to recognize that we are much more than a complex combination of atoms and molecules in the Periodic Table is the main one. The medical EEG records the electrical activity of the human brain but it does not record human thoughts. It does not record pain, peace, love, belief, patience, good, evil, joy, anger, anxiety, speech/language, vision, or the myriad of sensations and memories that make a human being a human being. No equation of physics or chemistry will ever be able to do this. Yet physics insists that I am a child/product of ancient supernovae that blew up shortly after the Big Bang and nothing more than an ancient collection of atoms and molecules deriving from these explosions by means of gravity and mutation. It does not recognize that the essence of a human being lies elsewhere, a light year away from modern physics, so to speak. ET's possess the technology to understand these things. They understand themselves and they are at peace, happy, joyous, and never in a hurry. They have all the time in the world and nothing to look forward to other than endless days of bliss. They are most definitely aware of us and we come from them. I mean no offense to anyone by pointing these this out.

Last edited by Charles; 10-23-2020 at 12:50 PM.
Old 10-23-2020, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Throughout the ages, history is full of examples of the "academia" defending their positions, right or wrong. Persecution, imprisonment, death, all were dished out vehemently for those who put forth opposing views or criticized the educated and the opinionated seeking control and placement on the upper perches of the societal totem pole.

Fortunately one can express a dissatisfaction or criticism of the scientific progress or offer an opposing view if so equipped without all the extra drama of losing a head or rotting away in a dungeon these days.

If only science was always right...

It will be a very long time before we unlock all the mysteries when it comes to our own bodies, planet and especially the universe. We are very much in our infancy when it comes to knowledge. Still, not too shabby for being around "only" 300,000 years or so.

Respect and good luck to all the present and future scientists, the civilization is counting on them to fumble, blush, throw temper tantrums and eventually for the lucky few to say AHA! There it is!

Not everyone is destined to escape the "scientific box" as Charles puts it but we only need a few here and there.
Serge, you are a good guy. It's a genuine pleasure to know you. And Serge, I agree with you. I also want to say it is a pleasure to know everyone who has visited the X-Files. The X-Files, which Ivan has so graciously let us have on AA, what an excellent name.

Best

Charles
Old 10-23-2020, 01:18 PM

The meeting to decide the renders will take place on November 6. I will be there to check for accuracy. Any obvious mistakes. I know the dimension of every space and structure and all the "rules" but I do not know what makes for a good Documentary. I will be intimately involved with the explanations and meaning of the structure, however. The structure is gigantic. Needless to say I am overjoyed to see my lifelong work see the light of day. I never thought it would happen. This organization and its owner has a digital vault the size of a 20x15 foot room and the technology to fully exploit my discovery. That's why I gave it to them.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-23-2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-23-2020, 01:20 PM

Quote:
The meeting to decide the renders will take place on November 6. I will be there to check for accuracy. Any obvious mistakes. I know the dimension of every space and structure and all the "rules" but I do not know what makes for a good Documentary. I will be intimately involved with the explanations and meaning of the structure, however. The structure is gigantic. Needless to say I am overjoyed to see my lifelong work see the light of day. I never thought it would happen.

Best

Charles
Exciting! Looking forward to the day the project is unveiled
Old 10-23-2020, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Exciting! Looking forward to the day the project is unveiled
Thank you Serge! I plan on working on this Project for the remainder of my life.

Best

Charles
Old 10-23-2020, 06:19 PM
License to Chill

Quote:
But it does. And it is a huge one. ET's like water a lot. It's difficult to appreciate just how large this swim up bar is. ET is a fantastic entertainer.
Well in that case, I rescind my 1.5 star rating on the interstellar Yelp. Zarlak, get me another Crabby Nebula. Make it a double. And bust out that plutonian nyborg. Orions belt be rockin' tonight! That's some damn fine nyborg, man.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:06 PM

Here some more pics. These garments are very important because they distinguish the different types of ET's. These pics contain a few errors but you get the point I hope.

Guests

Personal servants. Note the partition that contains the "clean garments", i.e. no contaminants. If you came into contact with any of these folks, but especially the personal servants you would become very ill. There "health" would make you sick.

Maids. These are high class maids. They live forever. It's quite a perk

Last edited by Charles; 10-30-2020 at 06:28 PM.
Closed Thread