AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > The “X Files”

The “X Files” They’re out there

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2020, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy3107 View Post
So I’m a bit confused......the “palace of ET” is......what exactly? Disneyworld for visitors from Alpha Centauri? A resort for ETs passing through the Milky Way? I don’t know what we’re looking at here other than a nice resort that could be found in the South Pacific.

- Buck
Buck, thanks for your interest. As I post more pics I will be more specific. This Project is not mine anymore. It is a major discovery and is now owned by a very large organization. The ramifications are huge. I can't tell you exactly what it is but you can see a lot of pics of it as I acquire them. The technology is amazing and not at all what you might think. For example, it is a physically perfect structure and the people inside it are physically perfect. They are immortal. They possess perfect genomes.

Their technology is amazing. For example the Palace has no bathrooms because the people inhabiting it don't need bathrooms. Their bodies are essentially 100% efficient. When and if they ever urinate it is 100% pure water and they don't sweat. There are no waste products. The entire structure is 100% green and sterile. Our bodies are regarded by them as totally putrid and coming into physical contact with us avoidable when at all possible. These folks are environmentalists of the highest caliber.

That's why I personally regard all this talk of trips to Mars as silly because our frail wounded malfunctioning dying from the day we leave the womb physical bodies aren't designed for space travel. Mars is a suicide mission. Our race should be working on treating our severely malfunctioning genome. I will have more to say but I hope that you can understand that my discovery has radically affected how I understand the Universe. I have been a scientist since I was 8 years old. I grew up reading encyclopedias and the Book Of Knowledge encyclopedia. I love science much more than I do medicine.

Best

Charles

p.s I will post below a pic of a particular area in the deep innards of the Palace that will demonstrate its geometrical perfection when I go downstairs. I wish I could post a pic of the whole thing but one does not yet even exist. It is so large and the artist has not yet compiled (or whatever I don't understand the technicalities) the programs. It has become so large the company had to split it up into several programs and is now in process of combining them so renders can be created.

I have discovered an extraterrestrial enormous geometrically perfect architectural object. It does not exist on our planet. I worked on this for about 12 years in a vacuum thinking surely there must be some flaw, some inconsistency in my work. There is none.

Last edited by Charles; 10-10-2020 at 04:32 AM.