AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > The “X Files”

The “X Files” They’re out there

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmiles View Post
Looks awesome! How you do this? How much time do you spend?
John, it's good to have you on board. I'm a scientist. I'm very well educated in the discipline of science. I'm a student of it. I know that the paradigm of random chance (let's just come out and say it, the paradigm of macroevolution) is false. It's no threat to me intellectually other than it is spending billions of our tax dollars of totally wasteful/useless science experiments requiring highly sophisticated instruments amounting to telescopes attempting to make ever more precise measurements.

What are the physicists and scientists looking for? They don't know at this point. They are hoping to make some fundamental discovery, they have no idea what, that will change or alter our reality. That's their hope. It will never happen because they are in a box from which they cannot escape.

You need to understand that you and I are greatly influenced and controlled by their influence. They wield a lot of power. You may be one of those who truly believes you are a product of macroevolution.

I'm going to post some pics of my Project with a few comments. Hope you enjoy them.

I told you that the whole structure for about 13 years existed in a community based non copyrighted program called Blender. Below are three pics of the Utility rooms as constructed in Blender. Although we tried for beauty, it was a secondary goal. Accuracy was our main goal.

Now look at the same area in Maya. These are "work" pics submitted to me for accuracy. Because the structure is geometrically perfect, I have every dimension stored in my head. I rarely look at the schematics. For this particular area the room is 13.125' wide and 131.25' long. It's impossible to be certain because we are inside the room, but I believe it is oriented so that to your left is west and to your right is east. The entrances are spaced 13.25' apart and if you look carefully to your left you can see a few of them. The bedrooms of the maids are next to it. Amazing isn't it. You don't know 5% of it but keep tuning in and I'll show you lot's more. The east wall is complete and passed my inspection. The cabinets on west wall still need work which is why they weren't very well shown.

The main ET has 324 maids and 1,254 personal servants at its beck and call. They wait on ET hand and foot with great pleasure. The maids are the housekeepers. They do the cooking etc. that's a lot of maids. There is no strife or jealousy. All are immortal and quite content. Physical reality with all its sensations and experiences is very desirable when you have nothing but time on your hands. These are peaceful folks. I'm very grateful for that. Otherwise we would be toast.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-23-2020 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-22-2020, 05:22 PM

I am happy for anyone to follow their bliss. But can we quit with the ad hominem attacks against scientists and science?! This is supposed to be a friendly forum and these diatribes are offensive.
I would kindly ask the moderator to intercede if posters can’t contain themselves.
Old 10-22-2020, 05:29 PM

ARIESS...Spot on, a hearty second for that! We don't need to disrespect others to assert or prop ourselves, or our ideas up.
Old 10-22-2020, 05:50 PM
Racing Hoopties

Here, here!

I have read that our science is wrong and our DNA is corrupted from mutations in earlier posts and even on other threads. I understand the argument. I don’t need to keep reading it over and over.
Network : Supra Cat 8+, Twin (Nenon) Modified Buffalo GS2016 Switches, Keces P3 LPSU,
Cables: Wireworld Platinum 8 USB, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Speaker cables, 6M & 1M Tubulus Concentus ICs,
Other: Multiple GIK products, Stillpoint Apertures, Stillpoint Minis and Ultra SS, Three 20 Amp lines, Furutech GTX - Gold outlets, Adona Rack
Old 10-22-2020, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwilli View Post
Here, here!

I have read that our science is wrong and our DNA is corrupted from mutations in earlier posts and even on other threads. I understand the argument. I don’t need to keep reading it over and over.
+1
Old 10-22-2020, 06:02 PM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariess View Post
I am happy for anyone to follow their bliss. But can we quit with the ad hominem attacks against scientists and science?! This is supposed to be a friendly forum and these diatribes are offensive.
I would kindly ask the moderator to intercede if posters can’t contain themselves.
I'm still a bit confused as to why a perfect immortal being with perfect DNA needs a nickel/chrome Delta faucet with hot and cold taps found at Home Depot. Oh.....and a vegetable sink?

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3
Old 10-22-2020, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariess View Post
Adam, I am truly sorry you feel this way. I see you on the science channel occasionally. This is one little forum and one little thread in that little forum. An ad hominem attack is an attack against a particular person. I mean no disrespect at all to you and certainly have not attacked you personally in anyway. Also, I haven't attacked any scientist that I am aware of. I am sorry I have seemed to have hit a nerve and that you find my comments about the deficiency and inadequacy of modern physics and inadequacy and impotency of modern science in general offensive. I am surprised to have caught your attention again. I thought Ivan took Serge and me off the mainline and put us in the forum where only the nuts gather to converse with each other, i.e. the X-files. I believe that what constitutes a diatribe to you and crwilli and audioguy might not be considered as such to others. It all depends on your perspective. I would urge caution to anyone reading the X-file forum: Careful, you might encounter ET.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-22-2020 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-22-2020, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwilli View Post
Here, here!

Well then very respectfully, don't read it. Simply ignore it. If what I am saying makes no sense, no one will pay any attention anyway. As for repetition I have been told repeatedly that I am a child of ancient supernovas that blew up shortly after the Big Bang by Michelle Thaller and others but I suppose it's OK when they say it. And then again I don't have watch them, do I? Wow! I'm a starchild! How happy this makes me feel!

I appreciate and respect your opinion.

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-22-2020 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-22-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy3107 View Post
I'm still a bit confused as to why a perfect immortal being with perfect DNA needs a nickel/chrome Delta faucet with hot and cold taps found at Home Depot. Oh.....and a vegetable sink?

- Buck
Buck, I think you miss the point. There will always be skeptics. Without you knowing the whole story I can certainly understand this thoughtful comment about the faucets. Let me assure you the faucets make more sense than you would think. I appreciate you and your comments very much. Provided that Ivan will permit I will continue to post pics and make comments. I mean nothing unfriendly towards any person.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-22-2020 at 08:56 PM.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
...Without you knowing the whole story I can certainly understand this thoughtful comment about the faucets. Let me assure you the faucets make more sense than you would think.

Charles,

I mean nothing personal, but it does seem somewhat disingenuous when you’re asked to provide the logic behind something in your pictures, to repeatedly tell us that we’d understand if only we knew the rest of the story - which you can’t share with us. Without you providing the basis of your knowledge, we either have to take everything you say on pure faith, which of course is in complete opposition to any scientific inquiry, or simply assume it’s a creation of your or someone else’s imagination.
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax Organik DSM, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2
Closed Thread