AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > The “X Files”

The “X Files” They’re out there

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 11-02-2020, 02:36 AM
Charles Charles is offline
Senior Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,488
Default

Ok, I'll post two more pics. These are by definition mine. I can't for the life of me see how this could harm the Project. The structure below is incredibly complex. Since it truly is geometrically perfect any flaw in the layout by the artist will eventually manifest in the strangest of places, causing me and the artist to lose our hair. When the flaw manifests, its not a simple matter to correct because you can't just "touch it up". You have to go back discover the flaw and start from there. Since every structure theoretically exceeds the limits of the computer program or any computer program and computer, inevitably there is some allowable error. Then it becomes that the "perfect" becomes the enemy of the very best we can do. Every structure and space has a perfect dimension to the nano foot. Any flaw or change would destroy the perfection of the residence and the Project would be cancelled. I lived with this possibility for many years.



Last edited by Charles; 11-02-2020 at 02:44 AM.
  #132  
Old 11-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Charles Charles is offline
Senior Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,488
Default

One always wonders the type of response posting something like this structure on a website like AA will have. So far nothing and I am not surprised. What really can be said. It is alien, not conceived of by the mind of Man. It is one thing to speculate about the existence of ET's. It's harmless fun. Folks make jokes and post funny pics but always in the back of their mind there is the question, "My goodness, what if it's really true?" And then we go about our daily lives. I really enjoy the high end. I enjoy vicariously others systems and am interested in the music they listen to.

But I have a serious side. This structure is not a joke. Let me give you an example. In the very last pic you will see to the right bottom a stairway consisting of eleven steps with the twelfth step being the threshold. Next you see a threshold and then a door.

The threshold is 8.75'x8.75'. It must be square and it is. But it didn't have to be. Now this enormous structure has rules. One of them is that all major doors and all thresholds must be square. There is a reason for this: As far as ET is concerned a square or cube is the most perfect of all geometric objects.

If that threshold was not square the Project would be cancelled. The Project comes with a Key and a set of Plans containing a tremendous amount of measurements and information but common sense maintains that the set of plans specifying one million square feet is not remotely possible.

If an architect were drawing the plans for this structure it would cost probably half million dollars maybe more because every structure and space is exactly specified to zero error. So the entire structure is constructed according to the Key which operates by a set of rules. If the structure, when constructed according to the Key, does not agree with the rules or with the massive amount of supplied measurements and information, the Project must be cancelled. I have no architectural experience whatsoever and never consulted an architect or anybody else except an ancient language expert to help with interpretation. But I am digressing.

Now the windows and the rooms behind them are constructed like a cube of 8.75'. The space between them is 8.75'. The structures inside the structure are incredibly complex but the windows are cut with complete disregard for them. If the structure is geometrically perfect then the insides will agree with the outsides with no effort to harmonize them. They do.

The stairs, threshold, and door illustrate the amazing geometrical perfection of this structure. Something I haven't told you is that the entire enormous structure of one million square feet is totally modular right down to the seats in the galleries which are essentially a rectangle of 1.75'x1.75'x3.5' (LxWxH) with the dimensions of the seat fitting within this rectangular space for each ET.

Thus the stairs, threshold, and door or entrance is a module. The door may be thought of as an enlarged window. Its height is 7' and the space on either of its sides is 31.5" or 2.625'. The width of the door is 3.5'. These sums add to 8.75' which is the width of the door module and is the width of the window module. The height of the door module is 8.75' which is also the height of the window module. This door exists independent of the structures inside it. It must be there and it must fit and agree perfectly with the insides. If not, the Project must be cancelled, because of imperfection. A perfect structure cannot exhibit any imperfection. The door fits perfectly with the extremely complex inside structures.

Now let's consider the threshold seen in the right bottom of the pic. It has a palm tree inscribed on it. ET is extremely peaceful and friendly. He is also extremely powerful. His residence radiates these facts. All thresholds must be square, no exceptions. The dimensions of this threshold are not specified in the supplied information. It is a very minor structure and even its existence is only briefly mentioned.

Now this structure it is part of is so massive and complex that it cannot be held in one computer. Every space inside it and outside it has exact dimensions and the number of measurements this fact generates is staggering. I have no idea how many but it could be in the millions.

Now this threshold cannot be other than 8.75' by 8.75'. If the space between the windows and what I call the Platform is specified as other than 8.75' the Project must be cancelled. It is specified to be 8.75' by the Plans.

The layout (floorplan) of this structure is so exact it boggles the mind. There are two types of flaws. The first and far more serious flaw is where either the specified information does not agree with the rules or where there is a clear violation of the rules, an example of which would be a threshold that is not square. This would cancel the Project.

The second less serious type of flaw is where the artist's layout is incorrect. If it is a flaw will eventually emerge that cannot be touched up. It takes a lot of time and money to go back and discover where the mistake was made.

Now this door module is less the .01% of the overall structure. Every carving, space, and structure no matter how small or insignificant has perfect dimensions and numbers with zero error. No human could possibly conceive of it. It is totally alien.

I will give you the rest of the numbers of the door module: the height of the stairs is 10.5'. Including the threshold as a step, it has twelve steps of width 8.75', tread height 10.5", tread width 10.5". Handrails are provided. The personal servants are physically fit to say the least. Length of stairs is 9.625'.

The door is the entrance to an extremely large personal library. The windows provide sunlight and may have blinds. There is a table with chairs behind each window. The dimensions of the room is 8.75'x8.75'x8.75' or a perfect cube all the way round, north, south, and west. Dimensions of these rooms do not vary with four exceptions. On the west wing first floor on either end the length is 10.5' for two of them. On the west wing on the third floor the length is 7' for two of them. Can you guess why? There are ninety of these rooms.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 11-03-2020 at 02:11 PM.
  #133  
Old 11-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Antonmb's Avatar
Antonmb Antonmb is offline
Senior Member


 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northwest Washington (Mt Baker foothills)
Posts: 8,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
One always wonders the type of response posting something like this structure on a website like AA will have. So far nothing and I am not surprised. What really can be said.

... but always in the back of their mind there is the question, "My goodness, what if it's really true?"

Charles, I think you don’t get many responses because most of us come here for audio and music discussions. We only read this thread when we stumble across it while browsing new posts and, as I did today, lack the self-control to just move on. As you so aptly point out, “what really can be said?” - except to let you know that “what if it’s really true?” is not what’s in the back of my mind.
__________________
Tony
"Have you seen the stars tonight?"
________________________________
Main system: Linn Klimax Katalyst DSM; D’Agostino Momentum S250 & HD pre; Rega RP10 w/Rega Aphelion; Boulder 508; Sonus faber Amati Futura, REL Carbon Special; Shunyata Everest, Alpha & Sigma PC, Alpha IC & SC; UpTone EtherRegen; Quadraspire Sunoko-Vent T, ISOAcoustics Orea & HRS Damping

2nd system: Luxman SQ-N100, Sonus faber Minima Amator II, REL T-5, refurbished AR XA w/Nagaoka MP-200 & VPI cabling, Linn Klimax DSM Renew, Shunyata PS8 w/Defender & Viper, Nordost Blue Heaven PC & IC, Shunyata Venom sc, Symposium Svelte Shelves

Workshop: Vintage Yamaha CA-1010 & CT-1010, PSB Imagine Mini, Squeezebox Touch, Schiit BiFrost, AZ & WW cables

Digital Streaming source: SonicTransporter i7 w/Roon, Synology DS420+, English Electric 8switch

Personal audio: Woo WA22, WA7 & WA8; Auralic Aries Mini, Sonore MicroRendu & UltraRendu; Shure SE535, Shure SH1540, Westone ES50 Custom, Sennheiser HD820, MrSpeakers Aeon Flow C, Noble Audio Zephyr Prestige; Various Moon Audio dragons

Video: Sony XBR65X850C; Apple TV-4; Vienna Schönberg L/R, Webern center & surrounds; REL T1, T2, & T3; Arcam AVR850; Cambridge Audio 752BD; MIT-EXP SC
  #134  
Old 11-03-2020, 04:28 PM
PHC1 PHC1 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pa
Posts: 23,609
Default

Charles, "The Project" as you call it, it is fascinating. Too many questions remain unanswered, hence the lack of participation for obvious reasons. Perhaps some basic questions could be answered? Such as why would the ET need "our" help with this project? Where would the said real estate be located? If here on our planet, then it is very interesting, if not, it is neither possible nor logical for the advanced beings to need our help?

Given the ETs taste for perfection, it would be logical to assume that climate would have to be stable and favorable? Perhaps the region of Southern California? Who would pay for a project of such magnitude and prime real estate land? I have many more questions but I will simply be following your posts and developments with interest.
  #135  
Old 11-04-2020, 05:23 AM
Charles Charles is offline
Senior Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb View Post
Charles, I think you don’t get many responses because most of us come here for audio and music discussions. We only read this thread when we stumble across it while browsing new posts and, as I did today, lack the self-control to just move on. As you so aptly point out, “what really can be said?” - except to let you know that “what if it’s really true?” is not what’s in the back of my mind.
Tony, I completely respect your comment. That's why I said, "What really can you say." You are 100% correct when you say that this Project is not really appropriate for a website like AA. Just take it for what it is. A marvelous geometrically perfect architectural structure.

Best

Charles

p.s. I have said several times I have no experience as an architect. I practiced er medicine for 34 years but was always interested in science and math apart from my field. However, there is a world renown architect that has been following along now for over three years. He receives all finished work for comment as do I. If there were any structural issues or flaws he would let me know. We have become very good friends. He has designed many buildings and also hospitals over his long career. He appreciates that the structure is "perfect". I don't say this to impress but to say that it would be very unwise not to submit a structure like this for scrutiny by a well seasoned highly respected architect. I have also submitted it to one of the foremost authorities in the ancient languages in the world, His comment, "Charles, you must be very proud," said it all. We became very good friends through this Project. In addition, there are several other highly renowned people I have submitted it to, all of whom had nothing but positives. I'm not saying any of this to impress. But for folks to know that I worked in a vacuum for about 8-9 years. Then I felt I should submit my work for review by my peers. The Project is about 15 years old at this point.

Last edited by Charles; 11-04-2020 at 06:09 AM.
  #136  
Old 11-04-2020, 05:49 AM
Charles Charles is offline
Senior Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Charles, "The Project" as you call it, it is fascinating. Too many questions remain unanswered, hence the lack of participation for obvious reasons. Perhaps some basic questions could be answered? Such as why would the ET need "our" help with this project? Where would the said real estate be located? If here on our planet, then it is very interesting, if not, it is neither possible nor logical for the advanced beings to need our help?

Given the ETs taste for perfection, it would be logical to assume that climate would have to be stable and favorable? Perhaps the region of Southern California? Who would pay for a project of such magnitude and prime real estate land? I have many more questions but I will simply be following your posts and developments with interest.
Serge, I simply can't answer many of these questions on AA. I can't show you the insides of the main structure. Well maybe a peak if I get the nerve. Wish I could but I have shown you enough for you to believe me that the insides are as amazing as the outside.

As to why ET left this set of plans, I don't know. He did not confide in me. Just joking. But I can tell you this for certain, he does not need "our" help. This structure will exist on this planet totally independent of my Project.

But I will point out or remind you: Folks make their living discovering "evidence" of aliens in ancient cultures. I don't say the evidence isn't there. I believe it is there. I simply don't ascribe motives. It is what it is.

This structure is real. It may actually exist in another dimension, I don't know. What I do know is that the plans are real. They exist. The Key is real. It exists. I can't tell you the Key on AA or anywhere else until the Project is fully developed because it is not mine to reveal. The most amazing things are often the simplest. The question becomes, Why does ET love squares and cubes so much? Understand that and you understand the Key.

I discovered the Key and it has become my life's work. Many folks, Tony may be one of them I don't know don't care to know, are are content to live their lives and go to their graves very confident that the House of Physics and the House of Science has essentially got it right: we are nothing more than a complex combination of atoms that come from the Periodic Table. These atoms came from gigantic explosions from massive supernovae occurring shortly after the Big Bang. Thus we are truly star children. This is what Physics would have you believe, wants you to believe.

However, you and many like you believe there is something more. I don't ascribe any motive to ET. A being this powerful doesn't think like you and me. He operates by his own set of rules and he does exactly as he wants. He could wipe us out in an instant. That's why I say that he certainly doesn't need my help or this amazing structure to "help" him.

Reality is much larger than our Universe or our five senses. I just got some pics and will post them with some comments.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 11-04-2020 at 06:12 AM.
  #137  
Old 11-04-2020, 12:08 PM
Still-One's Avatar
Still-One Still-One is offline
It is turned down!!!!


 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Milford, MI
Posts: 32,294
Default

I admit I have not been following this closely but these "pictures" do not seem to be photos rather digital images. Am I missing something.
__________________
Jim

AMP's: Momentum M-400's
Pre-amp: D'Agostino Momentum HD
Digital:dCS Vivaldi DAC, Clock & Upsampler
Analog:SME 20/3 , Esoteric E-03, Benz Ruby
Speakers: Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2
Cables: Transparent Opus Speaker & Interconnects & Power Cords
Cables on Digital Shunyata
Shunyata Everest Power Conditioner
  #138  
Old 11-04-2020, 12:50 PM
Antonmb's Avatar
Antonmb Antonmb is offline
Senior Member


 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northwest Washington (Mt Baker foothills)
Posts: 8,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Many folks, Tony may be one of them I don't know don't care to know, are are content to live their lives and go to their graves very confident that the House of Physics and the House of Science has essentially got it right...


Yes Charles, I am content to believe in real science.
__________________
Tony
"Have you seen the stars tonight?"
________________________________
Main system: Linn Klimax Katalyst DSM; D’Agostino Momentum S250 & HD pre; Rega RP10 w/Rega Aphelion; Boulder 508; Sonus faber Amati Futura, REL Carbon Special; Shunyata Everest, Alpha & Sigma PC, Alpha IC & SC; UpTone EtherRegen; Quadraspire Sunoko-Vent T, ISOAcoustics Orea & HRS Damping

2nd system: Luxman SQ-N100, Sonus faber Minima Amator II, REL T-5, refurbished AR XA w/Nagaoka MP-200 & VPI cabling, Linn Klimax DSM Renew, Shunyata PS8 w/Defender & Viper, Nordost Blue Heaven PC & IC, Shunyata Venom sc, Symposium Svelte Shelves

Workshop: Vintage Yamaha CA-1010 & CT-1010, PSB Imagine Mini, Squeezebox Touch, Schiit BiFrost, AZ & WW cables

Digital Streaming source: SonicTransporter i7 w/Roon, Synology DS420+, English Electric 8switch

Personal audio: Woo WA22, WA7 & WA8; Auralic Aries Mini, Sonore MicroRendu & UltraRendu; Shure SE535, Shure SH1540, Westone ES50 Custom, Sennheiser HD820, MrSpeakers Aeon Flow C, Noble Audio Zephyr Prestige; Various Moon Audio dragons

Video: Sony XBR65X850C; Apple TV-4; Vienna Schönberg L/R, Webern center & surrounds; REL T1, T2, & T3; Arcam AVR850; Cambridge Audio 752BD; MIT-EXP SC
  #139  
Old 11-04-2020, 01:42 PM
Charles Charles is offline
Senior Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still-One View Post
I admit I have not been following this closely but these "pictures" do not seem to be photos rather digital images. Am I missing something.
Jim, you are correct. This structure was initially in a non copyright computer graphics program called Blender. I worked with a genius computer graphics artist for about 14 years. Paid for it with family money. No tax deductions etc. Probably about 700-1,000 per month. Sometimes less but sometimes way more. I had some dark times because of the enormous cost and the possibility of cancellation always hanging over me.

I'm not complaining but it was tough.
  #140  
Old 11-04-2020, 01:45 PM
Charles Charles is offline
Senior Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb View Post
Yes Charles, I am content to believe in real science.
Tony my friend, "real" science comes with a mass of contradictions and zero "real" answers. The more "real" science discovers about the Universe the less it understands. I can tell you this much. The Universe doesn't exist by means of human reason or human mathematics. Humanity has no more ability to understand the Universe than a goldfish does to understand calculus. Even less.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 11-04-2020 at 01:55 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Audioaficionado.org tested by Norton Internet Security

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©Copyright 2009-2021 AudioAficionado.org.Privately owned, All Rights Reserved.
Audio Aficionado Sponsors
AudioAficionado Subscriber
AudioAficionado Subscriber
Inspire By Dennis Had
Inspire By Dennis Had
Harmonic Resolution Systems
Harmonic Resolution Systems
Wyred4Sound
Wyred4Sound
Dragonfire Acoustics
Dragonfire Acoustics
GIK Acoustics
GIK Acoustics
Esoteric
Esoteric
AC Infinity
AC Infinity
JL Audio
JL Audio
Add Powr
Add Powr
Legend Audio & Video
Legend Audio & Video
Audio by E
Audio by E
Canton
Canton
Bryston
Bryston
WireWorld Cables
WireWorld Cables
Stillpoints
Stillpoints
Bricasti Design
Bricasti Design
Furutech
Furutech
Shunyata Research
Shunyata Research
Accuphase
Accuphase