AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > The “X Files”

The “X Files” They’re out there

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2020, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb View Post
Another question Charles, what about all the plants, trees and grass? If there are no bacteria, and everything is sterile, how is there soil for green plants?
Truly excellent question. I'm talking about the structures like the galleries, not the Yard. But here will be only beneficial biological organism. Nothing producing disease and no viruses.
Old 10-14-2020, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb View Post
So we know what an alien foot length is? We know they even have feet? And they use feet to measure, just like us? I would have thought they’d be a bit more advanced than that.
Keep in mind these are ancient plans so the actual measuring system is far more ancient than the foot. You are making assumptions that the aliens possess bodies quite unlike ours. The dimensions of this amazing structure indicate this is incorrect. Look, you have to take it for what it is. There is a tremendous amount at this point we simply don't know. But we do know it is alien. Plans left by aliens, not drawn up by humans. It's the smoking gun. But I don't have even close to all the answers.

But I will post many more pics as they become available. I have absolutely detailed schematics of every structure far exceeding the limits of the computer program or any computer program. Of course these are top secret. I don't own them anymore and would never publish them on AA if I did. Think about it. I drew one humongous square and resolved the entire enormous structure through a series of smaller and smaller squares and rectangles down to zero error (my proverbial "nano foot"). Have you ever heard of such a structure? I haven't.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-14-2020 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-14-2020, 05:45 PM

Default Few Pics of my Lifelong Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Truly excellent question. I'm talking about the structures like the galleries, not the Yard. But here will be only beneficial biological organism. Nothing producing disease and no viruses.

No mutations? No viruses? Life & nature are relentless and finds a way.
Old 10-14-2020, 05:57 PM

Hello,...it's actually Mark,..Buck's a great guy and more interesting [emoji1787]

Thank you the clarification on nanofoot as they really don't line up with a standard measurement system per say. Strictly speaking 1 imperial foot would be approximately 304,800,000 nanometers,...

Project looks very interesting and very detailed!
Old 10-14-2020, 06:13 PM

Charles, you mentioned plans? I’m sure who ever left them for us to discover had enough foresight to realize how primitive the roots of our measurement system really was? It is really funny actually once you become aware and hence my lifelong skepticism of the accuracy of the pyramids. Take a look at the history... Medieval barley grains...

http://www.dozenalsociety.org.uk/history/feet.html

You keep mentioning 10.5’ but was there a scale with that? They can’t be too old because our system is relatively young itself so was the 10.5’ number a “translated” measurement?

Last edited by PHC1; 10-14-2020 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohibaman View Post
No mutations? No viruses? Life & nature are relentless and finds a way.
Extremely interesting question and very perceptive. I know some folks with advanced degrees that are convinced that mutation could never create all the species we now observe.

Not true. I could make a very convincing argument for evolution which is just another word for mutation. But that's all it would be, an argument, and I believe an incorrect one.

There's a lot at stake because basing your science on a false assumption has extremely far reaching ramifications.

Serge, wants to know about junk DNA which amounts to a discussion on genomic organization. I'm going to do that and in so doing will discuss the bedrock of every cell which is mutation. Every cell in existence mutates. Mutation is built into every cell. Mutation is a Law IMO. Therefore, it is natural to extrapolate that mutation is how we arrived on the scene.

However, I know that this is incorrect. Cohibaman, these folks, you may be one of them, are highly intelligent. From a human standpoint they are the pinnacle of intelligence, the intelligentsia known as modern science. They did not arrive at this conclusion without solid scientific evidence to back it up.

However, I hope that you would be open minded enough to consider an alternative theory or paradigm. I view modern science of today to be very much like the Church before Galileo. They have control of the media and the money and the research grants. Their minds are closed. Their paradigm based on gravity and mutation is fixed.

Their research is based on that paradigm. Since it is a false paradigm the benefits of their research will remain extremely limited. I wish I had more time.

Best

Charles
Old 10-15-2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Charles, you mentioned plans? I’m sure who ever left them for us to discover had enough foresight to realize how primitive the roots of our measurement system really was? It is really funny actually once you become aware and hence my lifelong skepticism of the accuracy of the pyramids. Take a look at the history... Medieval barley grains...

http://www.dozenalsociety.org.uk/history/feet.html

You keep mentioning 10.5’ but was there a scale with that? They can’t be too old because our system is relatively young itself so was the 10.5’ number a “translated” measurement?
Serge, I might as well tell you the ancient measurement system is cubits. 10.5' is 6 cubits. Also, a question you haven't asked is the nature of the plans. What was the language? I'm not able to answer because the plans aren't mine anymore. However, these folks are like us. They are just far far far more advanced.

I suppose when you are truly immortal your whole concept of existence changes. They key to immortality is the control of your genome. Mutation is poison to the human genome. Can you appreciate the irony of it? The complete sadness? These folks can control their genomes. Mutation to them is anathema. Their genomes are immortal and don't ever change, unless they want them to. Their telomeres never shorten. Their cells seldom if ever divide. Immortal cells mean an immortal body. The human body experiences 80 trillion cell divisions a year. This is devastating. The human body essentially replaces itself every year. In 80 years its cells are worn out. The human body was never meant to operate like a bacterial cell. And that's the fallacy of looking at a bacterial cell and appreciating how wonderfully it mutates, and in so doing making the false extrapolation that mutation is how we arrived on the scene.

Humans did not arrive by mutation. We have been damaged/wounded. Our bodies malfunction and mutation is the cause of the malfunction. That's my life's work.

Can you appreciate the box, the prison, the 8x8 cell that medical science has placed itself in? Every effort should be made to first treat and control mutation and as a corollary, aging. With the goal of eventually eliminating mutation (the very process science now worships) and restoring the genes necessary to increase our lifespans, with the goal eventually being immortal. A green efficient body poses no threat to the environment.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-15-2020 at 01:04 PM.
Old 10-15-2020, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Serge, I might as well tell you the ancient measurement system is cubits. 10.5' is 6 cubits. Also, a question you haven't asked is the nature of the plans. What was the language? I'm not able to answer because the plans aren't mine anymore. However, these folks are like us. They are just far far far more advanced.

I suppose when you are truly immortal your whole concept of existence changes. They key to immortality is the control of your genome. Mutation is poison to the human genome. Can you appreciate the irony of it? The complete sadness? These folks can control their genomes. Mutation to them is anathema. Their genomes are immortal and don't ever change, unless they want them to. Their telomeres never shorten. Their cells seldom if ever divide. Immortal cells mean an immortal body. The human body experiences 80 trillion cell divisions a year. This is devastating. The human body essentially replaces itself every year. In 80 years its cells are worn out. The human body was never meant to operate like a bacterial cell. And that's the fallacy of looking at a bacterial cell and appreciating how wonderfully it mutates, and in so doing making the false extrapolation that mutation is how we arrived on the scene.

Humans did not arrive by mutation. We have been damaged/wounded. Our bodies malfunction and mutation is the cause of the malfunction. That's my life's work.

Can you appreciate the box, the prison, the 8x8 cell that medical science has placed itself in? Every effort should be made to first treat and control mutation and as a corollary, aging. With the goal of eventually eliminating mutation (the very process science now worships) and restoring the genes necessary to increase our lifespans, with the goal eventually being immortality. A green efficient body poses not threat to the environment.

Best

Charles

Charles, science is actively working towards reversing the aging process...

Dr. David Sinclair, from Harvard Medical School, and his colleagues reveal their new findings in the latest issue of Science. They focused on an intriguing compound with anti-aging properties called NAD+, short for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It’s been known that younger mice had more of it than older mice and back in 2013, the researchers found that when they boosted the NAD+ levels in older mice, they looked, biologically, like much younger animals.

In the latest paper, the scientists revealed new details on how NAD+ works to keep cells young. Sinclair put drops of NAD+ into the water of a group of mice, and within a couple of hours, their NAD+ levels started to rise. Within the first week, the scientists saw obvious age reversal in muscle and improvements in DNA repair. “We can’t tell the difference between the tissues from an old mouse that is two years old versus a young mouse that is three to four months old,” Sinclair says.

As to cubits... If the ET passed the "cubit" system down to the Egyptians and the Romans, then something must have obviously been lost in the translation given that the Cubit system would be difficult to standardize since it was based on a body parts... Everyone's forearm is different.

Not being a critic, just thinking out loud.

Following your posts with great interest.
Old 10-16-2020, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Charles, science is actively working towards reversing the aging process...

Dr. David Sinclair, from Harvard Medical School, and his colleagues reveal their new findings in the latest issue of Science. They focused on an intriguing compound with anti-aging properties called NAD+, short for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It’s been known that younger mice had more of it than older mice and back in 2013, the researchers found that when they boosted the NAD+ levels in older mice, they looked, biologically, like much younger animals.

In the latest paper, the scientists revealed new details on how NAD+ works to keep cells young. Sinclair put drops of NAD+ into the water of a group of mice, and within a couple of hours, their NAD+ levels started to rise. Within the first week, the scientists saw obvious age reversal in muscle and improvements in DNA repair. “We can’t tell the difference between the tissues from an old mouse that is two years old versus a young mouse that is three to four months old,” Sinclair says.

As to cubits... If the ET passed the "cubit" system down to the Egyptians and the Romans, then something must have obviously been lost in the translation given that the Cubit system would be difficult to standardize since it was based on a body parts... Everyone's forearm is different.

Not being a critic, just thinking out loud.

Following your posts with great interest.
Here's a pic of one of the two servant quarters. There are 162 bedrooms. Each bedroom is exactly 13.125'x8.75'x8.75', LxWxH. Notice you never see any structure that is not a square or rectangle. I think folks relate better to feet than cubits though the numbers are much more beautiful in cubits. I have learned to think in cubits. Ancient measuring systems are based on the size of the individual. Ancient measuring systems are customized. These folks are relatively small in physical size. They described this structure in terms of their size, i.e. their "cubit". Again, it is what it is.

To orient you above is south, below is north, to the right is west, and to the left is east. Next to the bedrooms on the east is a 8.75' walkway running north to south, then the Utility Area opening into the walkway. Next to it is the Gateway. The Gateway is 175' long and 17.5' wide. Next to it is the cafeteria, the structure with the skylights. The cafeteria is 131.25'x43.75' and will serve 300 of these folks. The plans of the structure come with an orientation. Soon I hope to show you a finished Utility area. If you look closely you can see the sinks. There are five of them.

Last edited by Charles; 10-16-2020 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-16-2020, 01:06 PM

Also, Serge there are some highly qualified folks on AA. I'm very glad about that. I respect their opinions tremendously. A few thoughts about aging. NAD is not going to be the magic bullet for aging. It is a molecule that is vital to the creation of ATP and also has other important cellular functions. ATP supplies the energy for most cellular process like DNA Replication, Transcription, and Translation.

It takes a tremendous amount of effort and energy for a cell to successfully divide. Maintenance of an excellent energy supply, i.e. ATP and NAD are vital for successful cell division. So it makes perfect sense that aging is tangentially related to NAD+ which I believe is the oxidized form of NADH. Maintaining excellent concentrations of ATP, ADP, A, G, C, T/U, all essential amino acids, NAD+, NADH plus a myriad of other enzymes, etc. become vital in maintaining a body that literally wears itself out producing 80 trillion cells per year. If the newly formed replacement cell is full of mutations and shortened telomeres as a result of inadequate NAD+, it will malfunction and be more aged than a healthier "new" cell. But again, it's just a Band Aid for a cut that is 20" long and an inch wide.

Aging is much more related to cell division. It is a fact of biochemistry that human cells cannot divide over about 50-70 times. After that the cell becomes senile and dies. It is a fact of biochemistry and clinical observation that when folks in their 80-100 age range break a hip, for example, their cells may not possess the recuperative ability to recover from the operation, and so they die. This lack of recuperative ability is directly linked to the body's inability to provide the necessary non senile cells to heal the wound and recover from the stress. I have observed this many times because I was a hospital based physician for 34 years and provided the initial management for more broken hips than you can imagine. It was possible for me to follow their progress from admission to discharge and I did. The older you become the less likely your are to achieve discharge because numerical age is directly proportional to the number of your senile cells. This is because until you die, your body must produce 80 trillion new cells each year under the best of circumstances, just to maintain. As you approach 100, there is simply no gas left in your tank and you die.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-16-2020 at 02:29 PM.
Closed Thread