AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Manufacturers Forums > Bryston Audio

Bryston Audio Unlimited, Unprecedented, Unequalled

Old 10-28-2014, 07:48 AM

Dear James,

Please see attached Mini -T review, which appeared in the Polish edition of the Audio Video magazine. Some sentences from the review below:

“The choice of a very strong, compression resistant woofer resulted in a very American sound, with a strong emphasis on power and extension, in which Mini T is one of the kind”.

“The sound class of these monitors is unquestionably high. It is expressed in the mids and trebles consistency and the overall homogeneity, resolution and a very high dynamics.

Another advantage of the Mini T is its soundstage. Well, instead of giving a short summary I’ve almost written a second review, but the Mini T is a really complex case. I strongly encourage you to spend some time on a private listening, especially if you like an "American-flesh sound", as well as small cars with big engines”.

Now we look forward to Mini A shipment, while the order for the Mini T will come shortly so please add MJ Audio Lab as a Bryston speakers distributor.

Best regards

Marcel
MJ Audio Lab
Old 10-28-2014, 09:47 PM

On Oct 28, 2014, at 9:24 PM,
Jan Patrick Lucas

Hi James!

I absolutely adore these Model T speakers! Your design is tremendous!

For me it's rock, blues and metal, and no speaker does it better than the "T's" . Interested in the new tweeters. I'm just thrilled at the idea of a slight upgrade.

All the best to you!

Jan (Thunder Bay)
Old 10-29-2014, 02:04 PM

I plan to order a pair of Mini T this weekend for my living room.

It is time to retire the Vandersteens and get something with a higher wife acceptance factor.

Not sure which finish I will choose. Plan to discuss with the wife over a glass of wine tonight.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbuster View Post
I plan to order a pair of Mini T this weekend for my living room.

It is time to retire the Vandersteens and get something with a higher wife acceptance factor.

Not sure which finish I will choose. Plan to discuss with the wife over a glass of wine tonight.
Hi

Ok let me know who you order through and I will try to speed it along for you.

james
Old 11-14-2014, 02:30 PM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Customer Feedback from Israel

Bryston BP-6 Preamp, 4B SST2 Amp, and the Mini T's

“Though I’ve heard quite a few top end system combos which cost way more in the past years, not one hit the spot for me like the Bryston 4B and Mini T's combo.

I like everything about this speaker: size, build quality, driver arrange-ment and above all performance.

This is the first 3 way I’ve heard that handles all the frequency spectrum from sub to high frequencies with a kind of two way integrity and agility.

The Bryston Mini T's are no less than a revelation. The new Bryston T's monitors are one of a kind 3 ways that can run from ultra low frequencies to highs beyond the best two ways. They do it fast and agile while keeping control and grip.

A very fine achievement.

Thank you Bryston, we are in our debt.”

Itshak Vodzilovsky
Israel

Last edited by James Tanner - Bryston; 11-14-2014 at 02:57 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 07:47 PM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT:Bryston Dealer Feedback

Hi James

System set-up: Bryston BP-26 Preamp, 4B SST2 Amp, BDP1 Player, BDA2 DAC on Model T's and Mini T's. Short story for you.

Upon unveiling these speakers with anticipation one wondered how good can they be? Well let me tell you, they play as big as they look. These speakers are silky smooth and the timbre is amazing even as I kept turning the volume up and up on this BP-26/4B SST2 combo. Not once did I hear compression happening in the midrange nor tweeter at these volumes.

These Bryston speakers are nice and relaxed but yet detailed…no listening fatigue with either one. Both speakers are fast and the bass extension is unreal…are you sure there is no sub on? The woofers are built like a massive car subs..Don't believe me take one out, I did..WOW!

For a company just new to the speaker industry I think Bryston is on to something amazing here! Can't wait to see what the future holds for Canada's finest…

Calvin Rhead
Krazy Kiley's
2220 Dewdney Ave.
Regina, Sask.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:10 AM

James,
Any progress on a "premium binding posts" upgrade/option? I spoke to you about this at the Montreal show in the spring.
Stefan
Old 11-17-2014, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_DR3 View Post
James,
Any progress on a "premium binding posts" upgrade/option? I spoke to you about this at the Montreal show in the spring.
Stefan
Hi

We have looked at it and may provide a Plate and Different Binding Post that will retrofit to the existing Model T's but so far have not committed to anything.

james
Old 11-18-2014, 12:15 PM

Thanks James. That is interesting but I haven't bought the speakers yet. I was thinking more of a factory option when ordering.

Also with Model T being the top line, maybe it could become standard (for a slight price increase of course). Your speakers are in very good company according to the reviews, so make them look the part!
Old 11-18-2014, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_DR3 View Post
Thanks James. That is interesting but I haven't bought the speakers yet. I was thinking more of a factory option when ordering.

Also with Model T being the top line, maybe it could become standard (for a slight price increase of course). Your speakers are in very good company according to the reviews, so make them look the part!
Hi,

The upgraded kit will be an option even when available as most people are fine with the current version.

james