AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Manufacturers Forums > D'Agostino Audio

D'Agostino Audio Master Audio Systems

Old 02-22-2019, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgr4blu View Post
Hey Steve:
As one who has heard the D'Agostino S250 on many occasions (including in my home), I can say that there is no finer sounding ss amp on the planet (but I have not heard the Relentless). And the looks are a heck of a bonus. Congratulations.
Thank you very much. When the D’Agostinos were introduced some years ago I was a little ambivalent about their looks, but they quickly grew on me. I like the steam-punk meets Captain Nemo vibe very much and frankly, I was getting kind of tired of blue LEDs on everything!

Best,

Steve Z

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!
Old 02-22-2019, 01:27 AM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zettelsm View Post
Thank you very much. When the D’Agostinos were introduced some years ago I was a little ambivalent about their looks, but they quickly grew on me. I like the steam-punk meets Captain Nemo vibe very much and frankly, I was getting kind of tired of blue LEDs on everything!

Best,

Steve Z
Hey Steve, congrats on the Dag setup, it’s wonderful sounding equipment to be sure, it’s amazing how lifelike and vivid music sounds through the combination. You’ll enjoy it for years to come! It still amazes me how many audiophiles are in the Pacific Northwest

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3
Old 02-22-2019, 02:59 AM

Steve, congrats on the amazing system. I'll be at MM on the 6th. Hopefully we can get together.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:47 AM
From the BAT cave ...

Steve, HUGE congrats on an epic system!
Old 02-22-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fastdriving View Post
Steve, congrats on the amazing system. I'll be at MM on the 6th. Hopefully we can get together.

Just realized the invitational event is the 6th, not the 7th. Think I’ll be able to make it.
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax Organik DSM, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2
Old 02-22-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb View Post
Just realized the invitational event is the 6th, not the 7th. Think I’ll be able to make it.
Awesome! Let me know if you want to meet up for a drink. I can bring Debbie.
Old 02-23-2019, 01:34 AM

Congratulations Steve! I have a Dag progression on order, incidentally from Definitive in Seattle. I will also be at the event on the 6th , maybe I get to congratulate you in person then
Old 02-23-2019, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slange00 View Post
Congratulations Steve! I have a Dag progression on order, incidentally from Definitive in Seattle. I will also be at the event on the 6th , maybe I get to congratulate you in person then

Another PNW AA’er at Music Matters!
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax Organik DSM, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2
Old 02-23-2019, 03:19 AM

Thank you Buck, Marc, Sebastian, Randy and Tony. Livin’ the dream here in the Pac NW. I’m looking forward to meeting those of you who will be attending the MM event.

Best regards,

Steve

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!
Old 02-23-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zettelsm View Post
Thank you Buck, Marc, Sebastian, Randy and Tony. Livin’ the dream here in the Pac NW. I’m looking forward to meeting those of you who will be attending the MM event.

Best regards,

Steve

PM sent