AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > The “X Files”

The “X Files” They’re out there

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2020, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy3107 View Post
So I’m a bit confused......the “palace of ET” is......what exactly? Disneyworld for visitors from Alpha Centauri? A resort for ETs passing through the Milky Way? I don’t know what we’re looking at here other than a nice resort that could be found in the South Pacific.

- Buck
Buck, thanks for your interest. As I post more pics I will be more specific. This Project is not mine anymore. It is a major discovery and is now owned by a very large organization. The ramifications are huge. I can't tell you exactly what it is but you can see a lot of pics of it as I acquire them. The technology is amazing and not at all what you might think. For example, it is a physically perfect structure and the people inside it are physically perfect. They are immortal. They possess perfect genomes.

Their technology is amazing. For example the Palace has no bathrooms because the people inhabiting it don't need bathrooms. Their bodies are essentially 100% efficient. When and if they ever urinate it is 100% pure water and they don't sweat. There are no waste products. The entire structure is 100% green and sterile. Our bodies are regarded by them as totally putrid and coming into physical contact with us avoidable when at all possible. These folks are environmentalists of the highest caliber.

That's why I personally regard all this talk of trips to Mars as silly because our frail wounded malfunctioning dying from the day we leave the womb physical bodies aren't designed for space travel. Mars is a suicide mission. Our race should be working on treating our severely malfunctioning genome. I will have more to say but I hope that you can understand that my discovery has radically affected how I understand the Universe. I have been a scientist since I was 8 years old. I grew up reading encyclopedias and the Book Of Knowledge encyclopedia. I love science much more than I do medicine.

Best

Charles

p.s I will post below a pic of a particular area in the deep innards of the Palace that will demonstrate its geometrical perfection when I go downstairs. I wish I could post a pic of the whole thing but one does not yet even exist. It is so large and the artist has not yet compiled (or whatever I don't understand the technicalities) the programs. It has become so large the company had to split it up into several programs and is now in process of combining them so renders can be created.

I have discovered an extraterrestrial enormous geometrically perfect architectural object. It does not exist on our planet. I worked on this for about 12 years in a vacuum thinking surely there must be some flaw, some inconsistency in my work. There is none.

Last edited by Charles; 10-10-2020 at 04:32 AM.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:27 AM

Ghost in the machine.
McIntosh MA8000; McIntosh MC1502; Canton Vento Reference 1 DC; E.A.T. E-Flat; Soundsmith Paua Mk II; Technics SL 1210 MK5; Audio Technica AT-150 MLX; Tascam BR-20; Teac X1000R; Pioneer RT-707; Oppo UDP 205; Denon DCD A-100; HP All-In-One Touchscreen Server; JRiver MC 28; Woo Audio WA6; Shure SRH 1840; SVS SB 1000; Jolida 502BRC; Jolida JD9; VPI 16.5 RCM; Wireworld Oasis 8 Speaker Cables; Audoquest Columbia 72 DBS IC's; Panamax PM-5400 (source components only)
Old 10-10-2020, 04:32 AM

Quote:
So I’m a bit confused......the “palace of ET” is......what exactly? Disneyworld for visitors from Alpha Centauri? A resort for ETs passing through the Milky Way? I don’t know what we’re looking at here other than a nice resort that could be found in the South Pacific.

- Buck
So here's the pic. It was submitted to me for accuracy. The structure it belongs to is enormous. The space between the window edge and wall should be exactly 10.5" in width. The windows can't be moved. The windows are part of the outside of the structure. Moving the window would change the outside and that would be disaster. The windows are cut without regard to the innards. There is a stairwell to the right or north and you are looking west. The stairwell is exactly width 8.75'. Discounting the width of the wall on the north, the width between the window and stairwell is exactly 2.625' and the width between the window edge and the wall on the south where you see the entrance is exactly 10.5". There is no discount or wiggle room here. The width must be 10.5". This width is what I call a critical width because it measures the accuracy of the artist and the computer program. If it doesn't look like 10.5" it means a significant error has occurred. The Palace/structure is merciless. It will eventually show any flaw in the artist's layout. She did her job correctly and thankfully the width looks about 10.5". No computer program can do anything but approximate the physical/geometric perfection of this structure. Keep in mind this is a "work" pic. It is not meant for beauty. The window is 3.5'x3.5' and each pane is 1.75'. Because the structure is geometrically perfect it is possible for me to look at any length, width, height of any space, distance, or structure and immediately know its exact theoretical dimension. I began by drawing a huge enormous square and subsequently drew a series of smaller and smaller squares and rectangles cubes and 3-dimensional rectangles until the entire structure was resolved to the nano foot. Every number is a perfect number so even though it is 900,000 square feet I know every dimension, period.

Last edited by Charles; 10-10-2020 at 05:00 AM.
Old 10-10-2020, 08:56 AM
Go Dawgs

So what would happen if the window to wall width was different than 10.5 inches in width and why not the metric system?
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3
Old 10-10-2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
So what would happen if the window to wall width was different than 10.5 inches in width and why not the metric system?
Buck, it could mean the artist's layout was inaccurate. This would be moderately serious because she would have to revisit the whole structure to find the mistake. In fact the window did initially look too close to the wall (which is the reason for the pic) but the fix was simple, thankfully. She overlaid the wall you see with an additional wall thickness. Removing it restored the correct width that you see here. So the layout was correct, thankfully. All of us are anxious to see this stage of the Project end.

As to the metric system I can't tell you why the metric system doesn't work as well. Using feet always results in a whole number plus a rational fraction. I haven't tried the metric system. If this structure were ever built on this planet I'm sure the architect would convert the feet to meters. This is an alien object. This is very difficult to believe. Why do inches work better than centimeters? I don't know and maybe they don't. Maybe it just appears this way because the fundamental measuring system may not be either.

The reason I use feet is that I can simply look at a space or structure and immediately know its dimension. I can't convert it in my head to the metric system but using a calculator would easily solve the issue. Take the distance between the rear wall and the entrance: it is exactly 8.75'. The entrance is 1.75' wide and 7' tall. The window sets equidistant between the floor and the ceiling or 2.625'. It is used for light and not for looking through. The entrance you see enters into the library which contains enormous shelf space and 90 cubicles. What would these shelves or books contain? I don't know. I don't have all the answers, just the exact measurements.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-10-2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:55 PM

Is there an amp in there somewhere?
Old 10-10-2020, 12:56 PM

Perhaps the same measuring system that was in place when the pyramids were built would produce the same incredibly accurate results as the pyramids themselves.

The ancient Egyptians used cubits, palms, and digits to measure length.

• A cubit is the length from your elbow to the tips of your fingers.

• A palm is the width of your hand.

• A digit is the width of your finger.

Can’t make this stuff up...
Old 10-10-2020, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Perhaps the same measuring system that was in place when the pyramids were built would produce the same incredibly accurate results as the pyramids themselves.

The ancient Egyptians used cubits, palms, and digits to measure length.

• A cubit is the length from your elbow to the tips of your fingers.

• A palm is the width of your hand.

• A digit is the width of your finger.

Can’t make this stuff up...
You are on to something because you are a believer. As I post more pics it will become increasingly difficult to deny the existence of this enormous perfect alien structure.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:04 PM

Charles,

Fascinating post. You state that ET eats freshly butchered meat. What kind of meat do they prefer? I was actually surprised to learn they consumed meat.
Audio Room: CH Precision I1, Esoteric k01XD, Lab 12 Melto 2, Luxman PD-171A TT, Roon Nucleus, Stenheim Alumine Three, Silversmith Fidelium speaker cables, Siltech 680 interconnects, Shunyata Sigma USB Cable, Audioquest Hurricane PCs, Shunyata Everest,CORE Design racks, Stein Harmonizers, HRS damping plates, Stillpoints and all that other silly stuff.

Office: Luxman L-595A SE, Diapason Neos speakers, HiFi Rose RS150B, Nordost Frey 2 Interconnects, Tellurium Q Silver speaker cables,
Old 10-10-2020, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreginNH1 View Post
Charles,

Fascinating post. You state that ET eats freshly butchered meat. What kind of meat do they prefer? I was actually surprised to learn they consumed meat.
Greg, with nearly 8 Billion of us on this planet, let’s hope we are not the biggest herd of “steak and sausage” they have a taste for.
Closed Thread