AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > The “X Files”

The “X Files” They’re out there

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2020, 01:06 PM

In other threads I have stated that science is essentially at a dead end. The mathematics used by physicists is insufficient to describe the universe. Modern physics is not "confused". Modern physics is inadequate. Modern physics is dead.

All advances in medical science begin with advances in basic medical science research. However, recently I had a medical procedure. 20 years ago it would have been a huge big deal with heavy anesthesia and moderate risk. It took 3 minutes and during the procedure I learned of my pathology. It wasn't as bad as a dental injection. Tremendous advance. Very grateful. Done by department Chair and by the end of the procedure he answered all my questions. Still have one procedure to go to fully define my problem. I'm very grateful and thankful. Tremendous incremental advances in practical medicine have been made and I'm hoping for many more.

That's not the kind of advance I'm talking about. Medical science is in a box as is the rest of modern science because it has embraced a paradigm that is based on mutation as a good thing. Why? Because mutation is how we got here, according to modern science.

But this thread acknowledges it seems to me the awfulness of mutation. Otherwise, what's a little solar radiation in regards to your genome? Just causes you more mutation. Perhaps your germ cells will mutate to contain that additional 3-4% that will separate us from the next species. Don't hold your breadth.

PHC1 is so correct when he states that ET is already among us. I know that folks discount UFO's but I no longer do. Too many of them.There's a coverup going on.

NASA and modern theoretical physics has become largely irrelevant. I can tell you that before Life as we know it to exist it, i.e. based on the DNA molecule, the DNA code must exist. Liquid water, an energy source, and organics are simply not enough

Recently phosphine gas has been found in the clouds of Venus. Folks pounced on this as a sure sign of Life in these clouds. Ridiculous, and shows the insanity of many. Where's the liquid water? Where's the Code? Actually, it is a great blow to "Life Hunters" because Life's "signature" on earth has been found elsewhere in the universe in an environment where no Life as we know it could possibly exist. Therefore, discovery of phosphine on other planets now means much less.

In my opinion, extraterrestrials are already here living among us. NASA and modern physics has and is spending billions of our dollars and passing out Noble prizes to each other doing research under a false paradigm that will find nothing, no Life and no new physics. Life and the "new physics" is already here and living among us.

Best

Charles
Old 09-26-2020, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
In other threads I have stated that science is essentially at a dead end. The mathematics used by physicists is insufficient to describe the universe. Modern physics is not "confused". Modern physics is inadequate. Modern physics is dead.

All advances in medical science begin with advances in basic medical science research. However, recently I had a medical procedure. 20 years ago it would have been a huge big deal with heavy anesthesia and moderate risk. It took 3 minutes and during the procedure I learned of my pathology. It wasn't as bad as a dental injection. Tremendous advance. Very grateful. Done by department Chair and by the end of the procedure he answered all my questions. Still have one procedure to go to fully define my problem. I'm very grateful and thankful. Tremendous incremental advances in practical medicine have been made and I'm hoping for many more.

That's not the kind of advance I'm talking about. Medical science is in a box as is the rest of modern science because it has embraced a paradigm that is based on mutation as a good thing. Why? Because mutation is how we got here, according to modern science.

But this thread acknowledges it seems to me the awfulness of mutation. Otherwise, what's a little solar radiation in regards to your genome? Just causes you more mutation. Perhaps your germ cells will mutate to contain that additional 3-4% that will separate us from the next species. Don't hold your breadth.

PHC1 is so correct when he states that ET is already among us. I know that folks discount UFO's but I no longer do. Too many of them.There's a coverup going on.

NASA and modern theoretical physics has become largely irrelevant. I can tell you that before Life as we know it to exist it, i.e. based on the DNA molecule, the DNA code must exist. Liquid water, an energy source, and organics are simply not enough

Recently phosphine gas has been found in the clouds of Venus. Folks pounced on this as a sure sign of Life in these clouds. Ridiculous, and shows the insanity of many. Where's the liquid water? Where's the Code? Actually, it is a great blow to "Life Hunters" because Life's "signature" on earth has been found elsewhere in the universe in an environment where no Life as we know it could possibly exist. Therefore, discovery of phosphine on other planets now means much less.

In my opinion, extraterrestrials are already here living among us. NASA and modern physics has and is spending billions of our dollars and passing out Noble prizes to each other doing research under a false paradigm that will find nothing, no Life and no new physics. Life and the "new physics" is already here and living among us.

Best

Charles
Hope it’s nothing serious Charles.

As to the ET among us... We are all ET.

Old 09-26-2020, 02:04 PM

CNN)Aliens definitely exist, Britain's first astronaut has said -- and it's possible they're living among us on Earth but have gone undetected so far.

Helen Sharman, who visited the Soviet Mir space station in 1991, told the Observer newspaper on Sunday that "aliens exist, there's no two ways about it."
"There are so many billions of stars out there in the universe that there must be all sorts of different forms of life," she went on. "Will they be like you and me, made up of carbon and nitrogen? Maybe not."

Then, in a tantalizing theory that should probably make you very suspicious of your colleagues, Sharman added: "It's possible they're here right now and we simply can't see them."

Sharman was the first of seven Britons to enter space.
Old 09-26-2020, 02:10 PM

Just set Phasers to stun and stop worrying about it.

A bit of extra tin foil should solve the radiation problem.
McIntosh MA8000; McIntosh MC1502; Canton Vento Reference 1 DC; E.A.T. E-Flat; Soundsmith Paua Mk II; Technics SL 1210 MK5; Audio Technica AT-150 MLX; Tascam BR-20; Teac X1000R; Pioneer RT-707; Oppo UDP 205; Denon DCD A-100; HP All-In-One Touchscreen Server; JRiver MC 28; Woo Audio WA6; Shure SRH 1840; SVS SB 1000; Jolida 502BRC; Jolida JD9; VPI 16.5 RCM; Wireworld Oasis 8 Speaker Cables; Audoquest Columbia 72 DBS IC's; Panamax PM-5400 (source components only)

Last edited by FreddieFerric; 09-26-2020 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-26-2020, 02:14 PM

I don’t know how else to put it but when people say “undetected so far” it makes me laugh. This is with thousands upon thousands of sightings that defy any logic or explanation up to and including the recent encounters with the Navy pilots. No signs of propulsion and speeds and maneuvers that defy all laws of physics of technology available to us today.

Sure it will be much harder to distinguish in the future as our own tech moves forward but back in 1952 as one example of countless others..

The 1952 Washington, D.C. UFO incident, also known as the Washington flap, the Washington National Airport Sightings, or the Invasion of Washington,[1] was a series of unidentified flying object reports from July 12 to July 29, 1952, over Washington, D.C. The most publicized sightings took place on consecutive weekends, July 19–20 and July 26–27. UFO historian Curtis Peebles called the incident "the climax of the 1952 (UFO) flap" - "Never before or after did Project Blue Book and the Air Force undergo such a tidal wave of (UFO) reports.

At 11:40 p.m. on Saturday, July 19, 1952, Edward Nugent, an air traffic controller at Washington National Airport (today Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport), spotted seven objects on his radar.[3] The objects were located 15 miles (24 km) south-southwest of the city; no known aircraft were in the area and the objects were not following any established flight paths. Nugent's superior, Harry Barnes, a senior air-traffic controller at the airport, watched the objects on Nugent's radarscope.

He later wrote:
We knew immediately that a very strange situation existed . . . their movements were completely radical compared to those of ordinary aircraft.[4]

Barnes had two controllers check Nugent's radar; they found that it was working normally. Barnes then called National Airport's radar-equipped control tower; the controllers there, Howard Cocklin and Joe Zacko, said that they also had unidentified blips on their radar screen, and that they had seen "a bright light hovering in the sky...[it] took off, zooming away at incredible speed."

[3] Cocklin asked Zacko "Did you see that? What the hell was that?"[3]

At this point, other objects appeared in all sectors of the radarscope; when they moved over the White House and the United States Capitol, Barnes called Andrews Air Force Base, located 10 miles from National Airport. Although Andrews reported that they had no unusual objects on their radar, an airman soon called the base's control tower to report the sighting of a strange object. Airman William Brady, who was in the tower, then saw an "object which appeared to be like an orange ball of fire, trailing a tail . . . [it was] unlike anything I had ever seen before."

[3] As Brady tried to alert the other personnel in the tower, the strange object "took off at an unbelievable speed."[3]

Last edited by PHC1; 09-26-2020 at 02:48 PM.
Old 09-26-2020, 02:25 PM

^^The explanation has been simple: It's Swamp Gas!

Rather fitting for a picture over Washngton, D.C.
McIntosh MA8000; McIntosh MC1502; Canton Vento Reference 1 DC; E.A.T. E-Flat; Soundsmith Paua Mk II; Technics SL 1210 MK5; Audio Technica AT-150 MLX; Tascam BR-20; Teac X1000R; Pioneer RT-707; Oppo UDP 205; Denon DCD A-100; HP All-In-One Touchscreen Server; JRiver MC 28; Woo Audio WA6; Shure SRH 1840; SVS SB 1000; Jolida 502BRC; Jolida JD9; VPI 16.5 RCM; Wireworld Oasis 8 Speaker Cables; Audoquest Columbia 72 DBS IC's; Panamax PM-5400 (source components only)
Old 09-26-2020, 02:45 PM

LIFE Magazine - April 7, 1952

HAVE WE VISITORS FROM SPACE?

The Air Force is now ready to concede that many saucer and fireball sightings still defy explanation; here LIFE offers some scientific evidence that there is a real case for interplanetary saucers.

Old 09-26-2020, 03:09 PM

March 24th, 1967. Malmstrom Airforce Base.

10 Ballistic Missiles each carrying an 800 Kilo-Ton warhead. The LGM-30 Minuteman is a U.S. land-based intercontinental ballistic missile, in service with the Air Force Global Strike Command

A strange red glowing ball appears over the base and disables all 10 missiles at once. An impossible scenario...

What happened at Malmstrom Air Force Base and the (Minuteman One) ICBM's?

Why is this not the only isolated case? Why has this happened to other bases, as well as in other countries such as Nuclear ready Soviet Union that also reported such incidences after the fall of the iron curtain?

If not the ET than what or WHO?

You be the judge... https://youtu.be/VgziDyPSUog

Last edited by PHC1; 09-26-2020 at 03:16 PM.
Old 09-26-2020, 03:12 PM

I totally agree with PHC1 and others who are poking fun at the scientific establishment.

I want to hear from them how mutation can produce a code. It is ridiculous to believe that the DNA molecule can be coded to contain genes without first the existence of a code. The DNA code is a highly redundant (as opposed to degenerate) elegant code that mitigates against mutation.

A code cannot exist by random chance. Why? There is an infinite amount of information. There is an infinite number of potential symbols to represent this information. Therefore, the probability by random chance (mutation) of representing an amino acid (the information) by a triplet of nucleotides (the codon or symbol) is zero. It doesn't even make sense.

But this doesn't deter physics or NASA because it is all about money and research grants. As far as a trip to Mars is concerned it is likely that a medical or psychiatric emergency would destroy the mission once it got underway.

Last edited by Charles; 09-26-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old 09-26-2020, 03:30 PM

And PHC1 I thank you for your concern. I no longer believe it to be cancer but still potentially a "relatively" major operation. The fact it can be done through by a robot is a huge plus. It is a rare condition that can be totally cured unless it turns out to be cancer; then much more serious but not looking or feeling like cancer.

Best

Charles
Closed Thread