Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Manufacturers Forums > Esoteric Audio

Esoteric Audio World Class cost no object Electronics

Old 11-13-2013, 07:05 AM
Colekat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart View Post
And the baby too of course!

Good luck Tom!
Thanks Everyone, We appreciate all the kind words!
Old 11-13-2013, 03:09 PM

Congratulations Tom! Great news. Focus on the baby first. Will be with you longer than the clock I am sure!
Old 11-23-2013, 11:15 PM
Colekat

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelii08 View Post
Congratulations Tom! Great news. Focus on the baby first. Will be with you longer than the clock I am sure!
Thanks Eelii, No baby yet, but got the clock up and running on Thursday! You are absolutely correct, the clock has made a huge impact. After having read your thread I knew I was going to audition the clock and chances are would like it. But man where you right, the clock is a huge performance boost, and I'm not sure why some people don't get results, but man I wouldn't want to listen without it . The music just flows, Cymbals and Piano especially noticable. And I just hooked it up, WOW !
Old 11-23-2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colekat View Post
Thanks Eelii, No baby yet, but got the clock up and running on Thursday! You are absolutely correct, the clock has made a huge impact. After having read your thread I knew I was going to audition the clock and chances are would like it. But man where you right, the clock is a huge performance boost, and I'm not sure why some people don't get results, but man I wouldn't want to listen without it . The music just flows, Cymbals and Piano especially noticable. And I just hooked it up, WOW !
Congrats Tom! Glad to hear you are getting big results right out of the box. Piano must sound incredible. By the way, my K-01 is enroute and I should have it in a few days.

Ken
Old 11-24-2013, 01:13 PM
Colekat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanarSpeakerFan View Post
Congrats Tom! Glad to hear you are getting big results right out of the box. Piano must sound incredible. By the way, my K-01 is enroute and I should have it in a few days.

Ken
Hi Ken, I just posted to you on the other thread, but I'll say it again, great listening for you and the K-01, and have a Happy Thanksgiving. It's been a pleasure threading with you and learning new things about listening to music. Your goingnto love that machine, and it only gets better in time!
Old 11-27-2013, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colekat View Post
So glad to hear Tom. Congrats. That is exactly the kind of improvement I experienced too. Also out of the box.

I know I did not hear it with the 03s while others did. Why that can be is anyone's guess. But with the 02s, as you say, I would not want to listen to it now with no clock...
Old 11-28-2013, 01:11 PM
Colekat

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelii08 View Post
So glad to hear Tom. Congrats. That is exactly the kind of improvement I experienced too. Also out of the box.

I know I did not hear it with the 03s while others did. Why that can be is anyone's guess. But with the 02s, as you say, I would not want to listen to it now with no clock...
Eelii, This is the single most distinguishable upgrade I have made. Every part of the presentation is effected. Huge improvement in soundstage, depth, height, focus and clarity. The music just flows better, and the presentation is just much more musical. The more I read about clocks, the less I understand how anyone can not get favorable results. I read the review on The Absolute Sound, and usually that is a sign to beware, but they definately got it right on the GRb clock and the D-03/P-03. I don't know how the results differ by system or component, or how some people just don't believe we are hearing any effect. The difference with the D-02/P-02 is outstanding in my system, and as you said all along, I would be glad I did it... And I am! I couldn't listen to my system the same way without it!
Old 03-04-2014, 11:47 AM

Have had my D-02 for a few months - love it!
Still cannot decide what the best settings are.
Can anyone comment what they have decided on the best settings?
4x, DLY2 are what mine are currently.
Thanks!