AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Audio & Video > General Speaker Discussion

General Speaker Discussion Calling all Speakers

Old 04-02-2010, 06:36 AM
World's Oldest Audiophile

Can't wait until my pair comes in. I am sorry that I will have wait through the production of S/N's 3 & 2 to get mine though.

Had to make a very difficult choice between a pair of these beautiful speakers and a Picasso to get a real work of art.

Y'all just wait until I am able to pronounce "Moon Audio Signature Titan's Are In The House".

You Bet!!!

I have a record player and a cd player and some other stuff that sounds pretty good.

MAIN SYSTEM: . . . Audio Physic Caldera III Loudspeakers, Spectral DMC 30SL Preamp, Spectral DMA 250 Amp, Spectral/MIT interconnects and speaker cable, Basis Debut V Vacuum turntable, Walker Precision Speed Controller, Graham tonearm, [B]Koetsu Rosewood or Grado Statement 1 Cartridges, PASS - X-ono Phono Stage, Esoteric K03 CD/SACD Player, Lexicon RT-20 Universal Player, Exact Power EP-15A & SP-15A power regeneration and conditioning devices. Symposium Acoustics Svelte pads & RollerBlock Jr's under speakers. ASC Tube Traps, Arcici Suspense Rack System, OPPO and Cambridge Streaming Devices.

DOWNSTAIRS SYSTEM: . . . Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento Speakers, JL Audio F112 Sub, McIntosh MA7000 Integrated Amp, McIntosh MVP871 Universal Disc Player, OPPO BDP-105 Blu-Ray Player, VPI Scoutmaster with periphery ring clamp, VPI SDS Motor Drive, Koetsu Pro IV, or Clearaudio Discovery Cartridges, Mark Levinson No. 25s phono stage, Wadia 170i Transport with a Meridian Bitstream 203 DAC, VPI HW-17 Pro Record Cleaning Machine, Five Richard Gray RGPC 400 devices scattered around the two systems, Arcici Suspense Rack System, Discovery Essence and Essential Cables, 14,000 ± LPs .
Old 04-02-2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprice View Post
Can't wait until my pair comes in. I am sorry that I will have wait through the production of S/N's 3 & 2 to get mine though.

Had to make a very difficult choice between a pair of these beautiful speakers and a Picasso to get a real work of art.

Y'all just wait until I am able to pronounce "Moon Audio Signature Titan's Are In The House".

You Bet!!!
Ahh, today is April 2nd.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprice View Post

You Bet!!!
Wow!!! jprice, thats a tall order. I am sure you must have heard all the SAME price wise speakers (come to think of it, not much for $500k per pair ones).

Have you compared them to the MBL Xtremes? or the Acapella Sphaeron Excalibur?

Cheers!
Old 04-03-2010, 10:02 AM
World's Oldest Audiophile

The only thing that I'm really worried about is how i'm going to get these 3000 pound speakers up to the second floor without my wife noticing that I have a new pair of speakers. I don't think I can do it alone with my hand truck. Can some of you come over and help? Maybe we can rent a fork lift truck and push them in through the window. Volunteers?

Actually, I think they resemble the Empire State Building more than the Chrysler Bldg., and I've always wanted a real landmark of a speaker in my listening room.

I suppose they will take up a little more space than my Guarneri Mementos. and since they are a little heavier than the Mementos and, my "upstairs listening room" is above the garage, I'm sorta afraid they will wind up in the passenger seat of my new Lexus. May need to fill the garage with concrete to help support the things.

Can't wait though!!!!!

MOON AUDIO SIGNATURE TITANS ARE ALMOST IN THE HOUSE

The other thing that bothers me somewhat is that right now, I'm about $1.9876 Million dollars short of the $2 Million dollar purchase price - I may need to ask Ivan for a very, very, long term loan to help with the purchase.

Are you listening Ivan?

I have a record player and a cd player and some other stuff that sounds pretty good.

MAIN SYSTEM: . . . Audio Physic Caldera III Loudspeakers, Spectral DMC 30SL Preamp, Spectral DMA 250 Amp, Spectral/MIT interconnects and speaker cable, Basis Debut V Vacuum turntable, Walker Precision Speed Controller, Graham tonearm, [B]Koetsu Rosewood or Grado Statement 1 Cartridges, PASS - X-ono Phono Stage, Esoteric K03 CD/SACD Player, Lexicon RT-20 Universal Player, Exact Power EP-15A & SP-15A power regeneration and conditioning devices. Symposium Acoustics Svelte pads & RollerBlock Jr's under speakers. ASC Tube Traps, Arcici Suspense Rack System, OPPO and Cambridge Streaming Devices.

DOWNSTAIRS SYSTEM: . . . Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento Speakers, JL Audio F112 Sub, McIntosh MA7000 Integrated Amp, McIntosh MVP871 Universal Disc Player, OPPO BDP-105 Blu-Ray Player, VPI Scoutmaster with periphery ring clamp, VPI SDS Motor Drive, Koetsu Pro IV, or Clearaudio Discovery Cartridges, Mark Levinson No. 25s phono stage, Wadia 170i Transport with a Meridian Bitstream 203 DAC, VPI HW-17 Pro Record Cleaning Machine, Five Richard Gray RGPC 400 devices scattered around the two systems, Arcici Suspense Rack System, Discovery Essence and Essential Cables, 14,000 ± LPs .
Old 02-11-2013, 07:28 PM

They are now in the mk2 and 550'000$ has any one seen or herd them
DESCRIPTION:
The MoonAudio Signature TITAN II is a state of the art audio transducer system designed to outperform any other speaker system currently made in the world today. Unique to the audio world is that this speaker will be a strictly limited edition run with each pair hand-signed by the designer. The drivers utilized are among the finest available at any price resulting in a sound that extends far beyond the range of human hearing at both the upper and lower extremes. Simplicity of operation is also stressed resulting in a speaker design that requires only a single stereo (or two monoblock) amplifiers of either solid state or tubed design.

The Signature TITAN II is the first in a series of what MoonAudio calls its "ultra-limited edition functional acoustic art works". MoonAudio sells its limited edition products to only a very exclusive client base offered exclusively through HigherFi, the world’s largest retailer of ultra-luxury audio products.

Each unit is hand-crafted using the world's best materials, parts and drivers and manufactured in the USA. The pair of speakers weigh over one ton due to their proprietary construction design engineered to remove virtually all vibration from the cabinet and system. Automatic room tune calibration is built into the speaker so it can tune itself to any room overcoming one of the largest limitations of great speakers, that of sounding deficient due to poorly designed rooms in which they are placed.

The Signature TITAN II employs technology derived from advanced tactical fighter plane design, nuclear reactor containment construction and atomic submarine radar jamming. The designers of the Signature TITAN II have been involved in the ultra high end audio industry internationally for the past 25 years where they methodically crafted the crucial design elements integrated into the products design. Installation and set-up in the customers home anywhere in the world is included in the purchase price.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Finishes: Any adonized color
Frequency Response: 15Hz to 90Khz (within 2 db)
Impedance: 8 Ohms - easily driven by any amp
Efficiency: 96db
Connectivity: Single wire or Bi-wire or Bi-Amp
Dimensions: 72" (H) x 18 1/2" (W) x 32" (D)
Weight: 2,800lbs
Retail Price: $550,000 / pair
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moonaudio_titan_hirez.jpg (86.6 KB, 15 views)