AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Audio & Video > Isolation, Tips & Tweaks

Isolation, Tips & Tweaks Enhance your enjoyment

Old 11-12-2015, 10:32 PM

Default New Furutech NCF products

I just came across some new 50 series AC/IEC connectors along with IEC inlets and GTX-D receptacles all with this new NCF tech. The product pages are for some reason only on the Japanese site.

The new 50 series connectors are kind of silver in color rather than the traditional black we have become accustomed to. Unfortunately my Google translation isn't working so I have no clue what the pages say. I wonder if all these products replace their non NCF counterparts or will exist in the lineup alongside them. I'm curious as to what the USD prices are going to be.

GTX-D NCF
FI-06 NCF
FI-50M NCF
FI-50 NCF
Old 11-12-2015, 10:46 PM

Translation from google:

GTX-D NCF (R)
wall outlet

In addition to the strong damping effect so far, and formulate a special material "NCF" to the resin part as a countermeasure against static electricity. It brought a dramatic effect.
It is possible to suppress the generation of noise, increases the sense of serenity, by the turbidity of the sound is eliminated, and pull out the sound source original charm that has been buried.

Information

Rhodium Plating specification and excellent conductivity, by a 2Way conductor which is independent of the pressure spring for the contact with the pure copper electrode which gave elasticity (iii receiving) reliable contact pressure will be maintained stably for a long time . In addition, new structure electrodes (iii receiving) unique shape eliminates sharp edges as well as prevent the blade (C) materials of the power plug to be inserted by providing roundness is scratched by the polishing ensures the expansion of the contact area It succeeded in maintaining sexual I realized the power supply with no loss. Further mounting bracket for the sound quality improvement by the height of the vibration suppression and rigidity adopts stainless steel with 2mm thickness thing, we further enhance the reliability and stability.

Characteristic

★ increase the contact area, new electrode structure not to damage the AC plug
new structure of the electrode (blade receiving portion) by bending a part that is in contact with the sharp blade when you plug the AC plug Compared with the conventional type, the Earl to tip and with the AC plug blades to solve the problem of damaged polished by Applying, the contact area is also expanded, and exhibit gastric feeding capability, and dramatically improves the sound quality. Is that you received with your nylon + fiberglass resin used, the main body of the ceramic powder and carbon powder of nano-units  and to exert a damping effect in synergy is mixed at a fixed ratio. Newly formulated measures against static electricity special material "NCF" this time.  In addition to the strong damping effect so far, electrostatic effect was heightened. In addition, the cover portion is adopted polycarbonate. ★ ceramic is converted into electrical energy vibration, and carbon absorbs the electrical energy. The resin molded parts and rubber materials in Furutekku, and making full use such a cable clothing of PVC nanotechnology, ceramic and carbon are the powder of the nano-units, to exert dramatic vibration absorbing effect by causing mixed at a predetermined ratio by the Research and Development You. - The electrode portion is adopted a pressure spring with a unique shape in stainless steel wire, by further applying a special coating  to suppress vibration to increase the contact pressure of the blade receiving portion. Screw wire connections hold characteristic is high in its own structure, the contact area also can ensure a large. Plate mounting in order to realize the sound quality improved by the damping effect is adopted stainless steel 2mm thick.  We have enhanced rigidity than conventional products. -Outlet cover mounting screws through the body is connected directly to the nut portion of the mounting plate. By adding tension  can be thoroughly eliminate loss due to vibration. (Patent pending)
TAD Reference One MK2 Loudspeakers, Esoteric Grandioso M1 Monoblock Amplifiers, Esoteric Grandioso C1 Linestage Preamplifier, SilenZio Music Server, Shunyata Everest 8000 x 3, Omega XC x 3, Omega QR x 2, Furutech GTX-D NCF(R) AC Receptacles
Old 11-13-2015, 08:36 AM

Thanks for the translation of the GTX-D NCF
Old 11-13-2015, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod#S View Post
Thanks for the translation of the GTX-D NCF
No problem. The translation creates some funny choice of words but we get the overall gist.
TAD Reference One MK2 Loudspeakers, Esoteric Grandioso M1 Monoblock Amplifiers, Esoteric Grandioso C1 Linestage Preamplifier, SilenZio Music Server, Shunyata Everest 8000 x 3, Omega XC x 3, Omega QR x 2, Furutech GTX-D NCF(R) AC Receptacles
Old 11-13-2015, 10:44 AM

Yeah sometimes I get a kick out of the words chosen by the translation programs.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:46 AM

Hey Ivan, as a Furutech dealer, have you received any pricing info on the new NCF products and availabity in North America?
Old 11-14-2015, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod#S View Post
Hey Ivan, as a Furutech dealer, have you received any pricing info on the new NCF products and availabity in North America?
I have no idea of price but I believe Ivan told me he thinks their availability will be early 2016.
Old 11-14-2015, 11:35 AM

Thanks

Since Ivan didn't respond yesterday I went ahead and e-mailed Furutech last night before going to bed. Hopefully they'll respond with some pricing info and availability.

I would probably go with this new model for my next Siltech Ruby Hill II purchase late December/early January but I don't think I would postpone the purchase for months beyond that just for the new connectors.
Old 11-14-2015, 01:21 PM
AA Founder, Legend AV Owner

There is enough interest so far in these to place an order; no word on shipping or price yet.
MX136, MC1.2KW(10) MC2KW(2), MCD1100, MS750(2) MVP881, C1000C/P/T, MPC1500, HT-2 SUBS(2) HT3F(2) WS350(2) XRT2K, XCS2K, XR27(2) XCS350(2) JL GOTHAM v2 SUBS(2) SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, LUMAGEN RADIANCE SCALER, SONY VPH-G90U 4K PROJECTOR, STEWART 120" MOTORIZED SCREEN, CINEMA-TECH SEATING, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Reference System: ACCUPHASE A300 AMPS, C3900 PRE-AMP, DP1000 CD/SACD TRANSPORT, DC1000 DIGITAL PROCESSOR, DG-68 DIGITAL EQUALIZER, T1200 FM STEREO TUNER, PS1230 POWER SUPPLY, HRS-SXR CUSTOM RACK w/ M3X SHELVES, TAD REFERENCE ONE MK2 LOUDSPEAKERS, WW PLATINUM CABLES
CAPE COD

MX150, MC501(2) MC1.2KW(10) MC2301(2) MR88, MVP881, MCD1100, MDA1000, C1000C/P/T, MPC1500, ESOTERIC K-01X 30th ANNIVERSARY (BLACK) SACD/CD PLAYER, G02-X CLOCK, HT3F(2) XRT2K, XCS2K, XR27(2) JL GOTHAM v2 SUBS(2) JL FATHOM F113v2 SUBS(4) SOUND ANCHOR STANDS(2) KALEIDESCAPE STRATO & TERRA SERVERS 80-TB, LUMAGEN RADIANCE SCALER, SONY VPH-G90U 4K PROJECTOR, STEWART 120" SCREEN, SONUS FABER STRADIVARI, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, FORTRESS SEATING, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Analog Rig: CLEARAUDIO INNOVATION WOOD, UNIVERSAL ARM w/ Da VINCI' CART, 2nd UNIVERSAL ARM w/ GOLDFINGER STATEMENT CART, HRS-MXR REFERENCE RACK-GLOSS BLACK w/ M3X SHELVES, AESTHETIX RHEA SIG PHONO-PRE, BRYSTON BHA-1 HEADPHONE AMP, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Reference System: BURMESTER 911MK3 AMP(3), 088 PRE-AMP, 089 CD PLAYER, 100 PHONO PRE-AMP, 948 POWER CONDITIONER, ACCUPHASE DG-68 VOICING EQUALIZER, AVID ACUTUS REFERENCE SP TT, GRAHAM PHANTOM II SUPREME ARM, BENZ MICRO LP-S CART, GRANDIOSO P1X/D1X STACK, G1X RUBIDIUM MASTER CLOCK, N05 NETWORK PLAYER, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, HRS-SXR CUSTOM RACK w/ M3X SHELVES, SONUS FABER AIDA SPEAKERS, JL FATHOM F113v2 SUBS(2) SOUND ANCHOR STANDS(2) WW PLATINUM CABLES

Library System: GRANDIOSO M1 MONOBLOCK AMPS, C1 LINESTAGE PRE-AMP, K1X CD/SACD PLAYER, G1 MASTER RUBIDIUM CLOCK, E02 PHONO-PRE, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, AERIAL ACOUSTICS 20T V2, AERIAL SW12 SUBS(2), CANTON REF K1’s, VPI HRX TT w/ SDS POWER SUPPLY, ORTOFON CADENZA BLACK CART, KLAUDIO RCM, SHUNYATA DENALI 6000/S v2, SHUNYATA OMEGA QR’s, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Esoteric/Bryston System: ESOTERIC C02-X PRE-AMP, P-02X TRANSPORT, D02-X DAC, G02-X CLOCK, BRYSTON 28B3 CUBED MONOBLOCK AMPS(4), BRYSTON BHA-1 HEADPHONE AMP, SHUNYATA DENALI 6000/S v2(2) EVEREST 8000 POWER CONDITIONER(2) ALTAIRA CG & SG HUBS, AMR-DP777-SE DAC, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, TAD REFERENCE ONE MK2 LOUDSPEAKERS, QUADRASPIRE RACK, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Accuphase/Canton System: ACCUPHASE E800 INTEGRATED, DP570 CD/SACD PLAYER, T1200 FM STEREO TUNER, DG-68 VOICING EQUALIZER, PS530 POWER SUPPLY, CANTON REF K3’s, CANTON REF K5’s, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, HRS MXR REFERENCE MAHOGHANY RACK w/ M3X2 SHELVES, WW GOLD CABLES
Old 11-14-2015, 02:31 PM

Thanks Ivan. It will be interesting see if there will be an audible improvement.