View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Serge.......I finally slowed down enough this evening to read your preamp shoot-out review. First let me say, your literary skills shown as bright as a pair of metal halide spot lights piercing the pitch black darkness on a moonless night. Excellent, and most enjoyable, dare I say rivetting.

I was not surprised by your selection of the Ayre KX-R. The Ayre's meticulous build quality, and unique construction techniques had to strike a chord with the watch aficionado in you, no doubt reminding you of the top tier craftsmanship found in the likes of Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Concord, and others. Ayre's attention to the minute details is extraordinary. That this preamp also sounds spectacular, and melts into harmony with the Lamm M1.2's must be a dream come true.

I am certain I speak for many of us when I say, many thanks for the time and energy expended to afford all of us a peek through your window. It is always a blast.
Thanks Dan. I am glad you found my findings enjoyable and worth the time it took to read the long post.