View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 03:30 PM

Having heard the Chronosonic XVX system with the Subsonic subwoofer with D'Agostino Relentless electronics to match all carefully setup by Daryl Wilson himself at Paragon Sight and Sound last fall, I was fully prepared for the ecstatic review from Robert Harley. It is the best system that I have ever had to pleasure to audition. The system total cost was over a million bucks and, for once, sounded like it. Is the XVX expensive? Oh my, yes. Is it worth it? If one can afford it and has the interest, yes!

Enjoy!

Bob
_______
Sources: Clearaudio Jubilee MC/Clearaudio Innovation Wood TT w/Universal Arm 9”; MCT500 CD/SACD transport; OPPO 205; NAD C446 Internet Tuner; Nakamichi 670ZX cassette deck. Electronics: MacIntosh C2700 preamp w/DA2 and MC462 power amp. Speakers: Wilson Yvettes Headphones: MacIntosh MHP 1000 Interconnects: Transparent G5 balanced and speaker cables; MCT - MCT500 -> C2700.Power cords: Transparent (on preamp, power amp and transport). Surge protected. Record and CD maintenance : Kirmuss KA-RC-1 ultrasonic. L’Art du Son CD treatment.

Last edited by Bob Bubeck; 12-06-2020 at 09:05 PM.