Thread: RCM thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 08:23 PM
Member of the Music Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepress View Post
I visited the website and saw a sample hookup for the SC-1 Plus. The TT goes into the phono preamp, then that goes to the SC-1 Plus, then the SC-1 Plus goes into the preamp line stage. I didn't see any other option. I e-mailed Sweet Vinyl on this, we'll see what they say.
In case you are ready to forfeit the surface noise reduction function which is offered only on the Plus models then your best option would be to opt for the SC-1 Mini/Phono or SC-2 Mini/Phono, with the built-in phono preamp.

I have attached some shots of the SC-1 Mini/Phono manual showing various connections. Fig 5 - you can also use the Aux/Rec Out from the preamp or integrated amp to the line in of the SC-1 Mini and then the line out of the SC-1 Mini to the Aux/Rec In of the preamp or integrated amp, but I'm bot sure if your C2300 has this feature.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SC-1 Mini:Phono Manual (4).jpg (68.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg SC-1 Mini:Phono Manual (5).jpg (61.2 KB, 21 views)
Sonus Faber Elipsa SE | REL S/812 | Goldmund Telos 280 | EAR Yoshino 912 | Merason DAC1 | Innuos ZENith Mk3 | Clearaudio Innovation Basic + TT5 + Lyra Delos | Studer A810+A807 | Nakamichi Dragon | RDacoustic Hybrid Acoustic Diffuser

Last edited by joel_hifi; 02-13-2022 at 08:36 PM.