View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fastdriving View Post
I'm using a sigma EF (v1) on my Denali, from a dedicated line. The denali feeds all my front end gear.

Do you feel there is any improvement to be had if I move to an Alpha XC or pretty much any of the v2 cords? I know in general they are better than the v1 cords, but I feel the sigma EF v1 "should be" sufficient and a high performer in that application.
My two cents..

It was clearly evident that the Alpha HC feeding my Denali v1 was hindering the v2 magic. I swapped it for a Delta v2 to match the one feeding my DAC and amp and the improvements were profound. I really think it’s important to have v2 technology throughout.
Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri power cords, QSA Lanedri Revelation XLR interconnect, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

Last edited by kennyb123; 09-16-2021 at 08:43 PM.