View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g997 View Post
Crion

Being a user of M speakers we know where you are coming from. You like your M system and that's great.
However there are those of us who have something very different and our expectations are also very different.
As I stated, the 818v2 endpoint is real good but nowhere near the best. If it weren't for the Sooloos user interface I think many of us not into the entire M system would have moved on.
Also, I really disagree with your CD Transport being the best in audio quality statement.
Server delivered music is its equal and for me comes from a quieter background with better pace.
And may I ask what recent forum contributions have Danny and his "team" made other than asking what improvements Sooloos users would like to see, primarily referring to the software? Maybe I missed something?

PS: Have you considered more than 1 GISO in your system?
I don't think there is much difference playing a CD via my 808v3 or playing one ripped to the MC200 via the 808's DAC's. I might actually prefer the pace of a CD played on the unit. I know it is not worth the effort of doing a bunch of comparisons because playing it via Sooloos is much more convenient.

Last edited by Still-One; 09-14-2014 at 05:19 PM.