View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
I am confident it will sound absolutely fantastic. Bob knows his transformers! iMHO, the best value/performance for money on the market. And I am about 2-3 generations behind the latest and greatest. No complaints here; like I say, end game. No more money on audio equipment; with all due modesty, my system sounds superb.

My last upgrade were some Shunyata Venom speaker cables; which as you might expect, were absolutely terrific; what value for money Shunyata provides.

I am done...done, done, done with stereo gear.

The focus now is all on the music, which is as it should be.

Hi Stephen,

It is cool to feel this "end of the road" in audio gear and be focused only on enjoying the sound you have been looking for years.
You were right with the Vermillion. It is very precisely the kind of sound that I was craving for.
My Sky 30 should be here in 6 days.
I read Art Dudley's review and was impressed by the fact that it sounded larger than the mighty A23 Hommage. In my system the Hommage was great but I was getting to much gain with the MM stage of the Giscours. I appreciate Bob's products versatility and how he can recommend the right SUT for your cart and phono stage.
Again thanks a lot for your expertise and advices. They are truly awesome to my ears !