View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 08:02 AM

From a very hi-end speaker manufacturer:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: March-03-11 4:06 AM
To: 'James Tanner'
Subject: AW: AW: bryston

Hi James,

I received the Bryston gear for our demo room and connected it. Wo do have our reference amps and speakers there right now, a decent 80 K€ chain which is very revealing and just does what one feeds it with. Playing HD tracks via the BDA/BDP combo is nothing but unbelievable real. There is almost no "digital" signature in it, very very close to a really good (and mostly in that case super expensive) vinyl setup, not to speak about the comfort.

There is no CD-player in this world I know of (and most of our clients do have CD reproduction equipmentup up to 120 grand, I mean really expensive and good stuff) that comes close to well recorded high resolution files reproduced by the BDA/BDP. I will discover it furthermore and will play also with other DAC's but I need to give the BDA-DAC a 100% recomendation, especially for its price.

For me it is a wonderful alternative to demonstrate my clients/dealers/importers this new music-on-harddisk-technology. And on a personal note - it is almost a miracle of one sees it in relation to the price.

Great job, compliments to your designer team and thank you for your nice and professional support!

with best regards from Germany,

Jörn Janczak
CEO
TIDAL Audio GmbH