View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW1800 View Post
I've been on a Nordost journey for about 7 years. Once I had my main components picked out 3 years ago I decided to ramp up my cables and see where it went.

Started with Frey eventually moved to Frey 2 and then took a gamble on Tyr 2 XLR and that really opened my eyes to the possibilities of the upper level of Nordost. Eventually went with all Tyr 2 except for SC. Had an opportunity before purchasing T2 SC to get a pair of used Odin SC and XLR's (What's better then a used cable right!?). Boy did that sound great with the Tyr 2's! Over time had to try O2 started with power and now ended up with almost my whole system O2 expect V2 to the CLX/Subs and Odin power to the W20. Along the way added the QKore 6, two QX4's that required two more O2 power plus many other Nordost products. All I can say is I would of thought at some point the CLX's would of said "enough, please stop I can give you no more" but as I moved up the scale in Nordost they kept on giving me more actually a lot more.

One warning - unless you can purchase don't listen as once they are removed it will not go well for you!

Yes indeed. I have slowly added some Nordost Power Cables and indeed as you go up the ladder there's just no way to go back.

Just a fantastic cable series.