View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 01:34 AM

Hi Analog Addict and all,

I came to audioaficionado.org out of curiosity for the Dennis Had Inspire amps and, after reading over 700 pages, I think the "Kleen-Sweep" might be a perfect amp for what I'm looking for. Would love this groups thoughts.

I have a pair of Omega Super 7 Monitor MK2 speakers on order for my desktop setup with the source being a NAD C 700 "just add speakers" integrated. If I added the Kleen-Sweep I would use the NAD as a pre-amp and then drive the Omegas with the Inspire.

How does the Kleen-Sweep do with low volume? For my desktop setup, I keep the volume low (around 55-65db) to not bother the rest of the household. I know the Kleen-Sweep and the tube sound would be much better than the class D NAD sound - but will I be able to benefit from that at such low volumes. I'm also curious about the size of the Kleen-Sweep chassis size (I'm really loving the how small it appears to be).

I do have a second system in my office that I use for after-hours listening, mostly with headphones, where I use an ampsandsound Kenzie Ovation v2 and ZMF Atrium and ZMF Eikon headphones. So my desktop system is really just for quiet listening during the day.

Thanks in advance.