View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 06:53 PM
Life is beautiful

Default Ivan and Wireworld: a terrific combination!!

I bought a top of the line Wireworld toslink cable (Supernova 6) 6-7 years ago from Ivan.
It broke (at both ends) a couple of years ago, and I thought: bad luck, let's move on.
Then, just 2 weeks ago, I learnt from a thread here on AA that Wireworld repairs its cables.
A PM to Ivan, and after less than an hour, I knew Ivan would take care of me, in the real Masterlu way.
And yes, already today, a perfectly packed brand new cable (Supernova 7) arrived with the courier.
It's already burning in.

Thank you Ivan, and thank you Wireworld!

Our system is pretty much entirely Wireworld cabled here, and it all comes from Ivan (except for the power cables which are the European model - and they cost me way more than Ivan charges my American friends!).
Stereo: Hegel H590, Grimm Audio MU1, Mola Mola Tambaqui, Burmester 948 - V3 & V6 racks, Vivid Audio G2 Giyas, REL Carbon Special (pair), Silent Angel Bonn N8 Ethernet Switch & Forester F1, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse IC and SE SC, Furutech Digiflux
AV: Hegel C-53, Marantz AV8802A, Oppo BDP-203EU, Pioneer Kuro 60", Vivid Audio C1 & V1w's, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse, SE & E
Second system (veranda): Halgorythme preamp and monoblocks, Burmester 061, Avalon Avatar, Sharkwire & Wireworld cables