View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 02:34 PM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmw31 View Post
Great pics. Look like you had a ball. We go every couple of year's including last November. So how were the lines. Were people good about wearing masks? Did you feel comfortable in the pool with social distancing and no masks?
All in all it was Disney, very organized, super clean and the staff was perfect everywhere we went. The lines were still fairly long....the biggest attraction were usually between 60 and 120 minutes....the lesser ones around 50 minutes. Same for Universal......although the Harry Potter ones were around 150 minutes at worst. Masks are required on all Disney properties indoors and at their theme parks whether indoors or outdoors unless you're eating/drinking. It was a bit annoying since it was hot, but I felt it was a good tradeoff since the parks are at around 50% capacity I think. I never felt overcrowded anywhere except Harry Potter land.....that was fairly crowded at Universal. I don't want to turn this into a COVID thread so Ivan doesn't shut it down, but I couldn't care less about masks outdoors (and I am a healthcare professional) in a pool/resort environment....there is almost ZERO chance of any kind of transmission in that type of environment unless you were packed in like sardines at like a food or wine festival or something like that. That being said, the pool areas were not crowded at all, you could tell that it was a lighter crowd compared to normal.
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3