View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 08:54 AM

Thanks Joe. It looks like it is a Bridge I because the back of the card just says PerfectWave Bridge. Also, I can access the card across the network using a web browser, something I was told you can't do with the Bridge II card.

It seems I misunderstood how the Bridge card worked. From all the material I had read, some of it poorly written and ambigious I might add, I thought the Bridge card would recognize a DLNA music server on the network and stream the contents from the server.

Now, my new understanding is the DLNA music server / streamer has to have the ability to stream to the Bridge II, not something many music servers / streamers can do across the network.

For example, if I was to add a Cambridge Audio CXN V2 to my system, it has to recognize the Bridge II as a device it can stream to across the network, something I don't think is going to happen. I would have to use a coax or USB interconnect.

Thanks