View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 04:31 PM

I am still kicking this one around. Let me recap:

I have a 'new to me' PerfectWave Mk II with Bridge and I seem to have several issues to resolve and could use some help.
1. I would like to know if I have a Bridge I or a Bridge II card. I was told to touch the GEAR icon on the display and if the Bridge verson was greater than 0.2.15 then I have a Bridge II. I do not see a GEAR icon on my display or even a setup menu where you can adjust the display. If I press the HOME button it takes me to the INPUT select menu. The Bridge shows up and if I go to edit it, it shows I am connected to my network and that an IP adress was pulled. Under the firmware version it says N/A.
2. How to I access the setup menu, how do I update the DAC firmware and how do I update the Bridge firmware?
3. When I select the Bridge as the input device it shows CONNECTED on the display. I have two DLNA upn servers on my network and neither show up as available. I am thinking there has to be some type of configuration or setup menu I'm mssing to select your DLNA server.

Thanks in advance for any help. Please find some photos attached.