View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 09:52 PM
conrad-johnson, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppy View Post
Hey ppsa,

The ART 27A continues to be excellent. I no longer wonder if this amplifier or that would be better. I call it The Amplifier I didn't know I needed. Plenty of power and unbelievable sonically. I spoke again today by email with Jeff at
c-j. he tells me the amplifier sells itself when people hear it. The are about to set up another production run for the ART27A. Good luck.
As a fellow at a car dealer told me a few years ago... don't drive that car, you'll have to have it. He was right.
Jeff also told me that it is the amplifier he uses in his own personal system.
First Sound Presence Deluxe 4.0 MkIII-Si Paramount Special Edition preamp, Conrad-Johnson LP70S amp, Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion w/ EAR324, Oppo BD-83SE, Sonore OpticalModule with Uptone Audio LPS-1.2 power supply, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN, SOtM UltraNeo with Keces P3 power supply, Shunyata Omega & Sigma Ethernet, Alpha USB digital cables, Lampizator Baltic 3 DAC, Mac Mini/Roon, Harbeth 30.2 or Dynaudio Contour S3.4 w/ Esotar 2 tweeters, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Shunyata Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Alpha NRv2, Alpha XC, Delta NR v2, and Venom V14D power cords, Shunyata Everest 8000