View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 07:36 AM

I had the pleasure to seeing and hearing these beauties live yesterday. These first production pair of speakers had about 10 hours on them and they sound incredible. The audition took place at my retailer and the speakers were powered by my Accuphase E-470!

After the uncrating and set up, a small group of us were treated to a session with these speakers which are now called Persona 9H. Incredibly revealing and accurate speakers with thunderous bass. This speaker does everything incredibly well.

Build quality and finish is superb! It was interesting to see the reaction of the attendees.

These speakers are not cheap, retailing at $35,000 but if I was not moving to a smaller home, my checkbook would have been a bit lighter this morning. My guess is that anyone who wants to work their way up the Paradigm product line will arrive at nirvana!

Sorry for the rotated pics. I can't seem to get them to upload correctly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0752.jpg (90.4 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0753.jpg (93.3 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0754.jpg (94.2 KB, 116 views)
Audio Room: CH Precision I1, Esoteric k01XD, Lab 12 Melto 2, Luxman PD-171A TT, Roon Nucleus, Stenheim Alumine Three, Silversmith Fidelium speaker cables, Siltech 680 interconnects, Shunyata Sigma USB Cable, Audioquest Hurricane PCs, Shunyata Everest,CORE Design racks, Stein Harmonizers, HRS damping plates, Stillpoints and all that other silly stuff.

Office: Luxman L-595A SE, Diapason Neos speakers, HiFi Rose RS150B, Nordost Frey 2 Interconnects, Tellurium Q Silver speaker cables,

Last edited by GreginNH1; 08-11-2016 at 07:40 AM.