View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 12:45 AM
The Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmalak View Post
Jeff...thanks for a wonderful write-up of your visit with Dan and the rest of the folks at Modwright. Very enjoyable read.
Thanks Cyril! I'm looking forward to writing up my impressions of the ModWright Oppo 95 once it's finally in my system!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpod4 View Post
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I LOVE my modwright 5400es. Your post makes me want to visit the Modwright facility. If I think of my entire system which spans tubes and solid state, digital and analogue, etc the modwright 5400es is the biggest bang for the buck investment I have made. Stupid crazy value. Took a humble cd player to heights that cost 10x comparably. Dan and crew are true magicians. And by the way his ops manager who you reference is top class. I'd like to get her hired at Nike!! She is excellent.
Thanks Darrin! You (and any of the AA forum members living in the Portland area, or the Pacific NW for that matter) really should get in touch with Dan and arrange a visit if you are interested in seeing his facility and auditioning MWI equipment!
JL Audio F113 subs with CR-1 Crossover
Schiit Audio Yggdrasil DAC (Analog 2 + Unison USB)
Sonore Ultrarendu with Uptone Audio LPS-1.2
Uptone Audio EtherREGEN network switch with LPS-1.2
Oppo UDP-205 with ModWright Signature Truth Tube Modifications
Clearaudio Performance SE TT with Hana ML MC cartridge
ModWright PH 9.0x Phono Stage
ASC & RealTraps Panels; APS PurePower 2000; Daedalus Audio DiDs
LAT International, Shunyata, Wireworld, WyWires Cables

Last edited by JJinID; 03-21-2012 at 01:48 PM.