View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
did you notice an immediate change from the Bit15 to the Shunyata?

can you describe?

many thanks

Yes! For background, I had been listening to the BIT15s since I bought them new from Ivan maybe ten or twelve years ago… they performed admirably throughout but when I played music through the Shunyata Everest it was evident early on. I couldn’t really believe that it would be so much better but it was. Darker background easily first thing I noticed. No matter the track played the background seemed way more silent. Other things were being heard too such as more detail and improved bottom end. I’m super happy I own it and I think it would provide you with more happy listening too. I have a sigma power cable which isn’t cheap but it’s not the top of the line omega and I’m very satisfied with that arrangement for now… I’ll always wonder about the omega but all in good time - perhaps down the road I’ll be able to upgrade that.

As an aside, I’ve been so pleased and impressed with their approach, science, their testing and showing of actual benefits that when the Altaira came out I bought it without even hearing it. Every bit of equipment they’re putting out is just plain awesome! Caelin is swatting home run after home run lately.

Hope this helps.

Mitch