View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 08:06 PM

Default Cars, Bikes and F-Stops

Post your favorite road trip pics in this thread.

I’ll start.

Took delivery of the bike that I have dreamt of owning for many decades yet never pulled the trigger because there were always newer, faster, sportier and fancier bikes.

The day finally came. The legendary and iconic Triumph Bonneville T120 was on the truck heading to me. .

Delivery around noon and I was on it in the next 10 min heading out to my favorite local roads.

I spent the next 3 hrs just cruising around the back roads and stopping to take a few pictures along the way. Well technically I used my iPhone for the pics today so had no control over the F-Stop but will start bringing more serious cameras once I mount bags on this bike.

I have to say, I love this bike The most comfortable and pleasant bike for cruising around at the local speed limits of 35-40 mph, enjoying the weather, the wind in the face and taking the scenery in.

Put 72 break in miles on it today, gave it its first bath and a wax and then took it for a brief sunset cruise to get all the water from the wash out before putting it away for the night. Can’t wait to go on another ride soon.

Some pics from today’s ride.