Thread: Go You Reds!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akitared View Post
Thiago can pick a pass of any sort, extremely technical player who will thrive at LFC once he adapts to the league.

I am originally from Wolverhampton and did catch a Wolves game with my brother a couple of years ago, Jota is incredibly clever with his runs and positional play.

Quite surprised that he was scoring so freely as soon as he joined LFC, he has always had a decent rate of return, but you would be hard pressed to find any football fan who isn’t surprised by how quickly he has slotted in and the goals he contributed prior to injury.
After I read your last message, akitared, I started researching what Klopp might do with the January signing window, especially as it relates to finding a bona fide center-back, so I'm wondering what your thoughts are on who might be a good choice. I know that there was a lot of talk about Bayern's Alaba, but he may be going for the paycheck at the dreaded RM. Regardless of his chasing the money, I was wondering if you had any player(s) in mind?

OUR VINTAGE MAC: MAC4100, MAC4200 | AMPS: MC452, MC300 | MAC PRE/PROS: MX151, MX130, MX121 | B&W SPEAKERS: (2) N802s, (2) N805s, (1) HTM3S | NEWER EQUIPMENT: Oppo 203 & 105D, Sony X800M2, Denon CDR-W1500 | VIDEO DISPLAY: 65" LG OLED | IMPORTANT NOTE: Zero High-speed internet connections