View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 09:30 PM

Default New Delta Info & Pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike-48 View Post
Today, I noticed the Classé site now projects availability of the new Delta products as Q1 of 2020. This is a delay from the previous statement of availability in summer, 2019 -- which itself was a delay from previous expectations. I am glad I didn't wait for the new Delta preamp to update my system.

I am curious, though, if anyone has any meaningful news about the company. I'm still using the CP-800, now in my desktop system, so Classé's fate is of interest.

The info is that they have some delays for quality parts and they are not willing to compromise anything.

Remember also that Classe is now owned by SU so there would be strick quality control but also later proper support that you do not get easily from a small exotic boutique company.

I am actually quite positive about the new products and I hope they do really well so that we later get the hime cinema processor which should excellent considering you have behing the knowledge of Marantz/Denon engineers and access to the latest hardware.