View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 11:46 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famester V1 View Post
I received my new Denali 6000/S v2 via Ivan a few weeks ago, but due to waiting for other items in my system to be repaired, which ultimately ended up being replaced with newer and better components, I had not connected the Denali until Friday. I had connected most of the other components, the next to last one being a new Lampi Baltic 3, thanks to the great advise from Stephen (Puma Cat) and Jim (Weirdcuba).
I honestly was not expecting anything exceptional, since I was also running an older PS Audio Power Reconditioner prior to receiving the Denali.
All I can say is ...OMG!!!!!
I would have never ventured to think that it would make this big of a difference.
IT. IS. YUGE!
Sounds are most dramatic, bass is tight and sharp, etc..
A very noticeable difference, now I know why everyone is using these Shunyata accessories. I did add Sigma USB and Ethernet cables too.

I am running the Denali off a PS Audio Statement power cord, waiting on a Shunyata PC, likely the Venom or Delta for now to try and see if that makes any difference.
I am still waiting for a new Aurender N200 to complete my new refurbishing of the system.
Many thanks to Ivan for getting me the Denali.
Yup. Sounds about right.

If it's in your budget, I'd recommend getting an Alpha XC or better power cord for your Denali V2. It will allow the QR/BB device in it to perform to it's full potential. In other words...you haven't heard anything yet.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.