View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jem666 View Post
Now this is a sobering thought

...love the Richard Feynman bit at the end.

https://youtu.be/PqEmYU8Y_rI
It may be a sobering thought and a good video but it’s just a thought... Trust me on that. If today one can wonder if some of the sightings may be experimental craft and amazing technology, 30-50 years ago it was simply not possible. I seriously doubt any country has the technology to achieve what is being described by the pilots and other observers so frequently now. They are here and they’ve been here....

No country has a plasma ball that serves as some refueling station or a portal with craft lined up and entering it one by one to zoom out with speeds exceeding any imagination.... I’ve seen that with my own eyes so to me the videos trying to convince us against the statistical probabilities of the sheer amounts of observable by us galaxies, stars and countless planets being devoid of intelligent life is simply, well, silly....

If the basic elements are the same throughout the universe and we are made of the same basic elements (carbon based life), there is no amount of convincing that could possibly convince me that we are somehow unique and a one in a trillion trillions lucky to be the only ones here. If someone believes it, religion should take precedence over science, probabilities and statistics in the first place....

In the mean time we are spending billions searching and listening for the signs of intelligent life and will continue doing so as they are all around us and making their presence known almost daily.

Last edited by PHC1; 05-29-2019 at 10:44 AM.