View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Hector.......Thanks for the enthusiastic nudge. One of the reasons I haven't moved off square one yet is I have three music servers already, one MS750 and two Olive 04HD's. They are all serving me well without issues. Yes, I would like a more streamlined method for controlling the servers. I get a taste of it with my laptop feeding the Esoteric K-03 via USB using JRiver Remote. It is slick. Then there is the advantage of a multiple hard drive NAS with disc mirroring. That would be nice, but with the present music server group I own and use it dampens my motivation to add another. That doesn't mean I am not interested in the Silenzio. The high praise from users says it all.

I am in the same boat as you Dan......mind you I have a few minor quibbles which I could get over once I heard it I am sure.......a small thing, but for the asking price of the slienzio...... I really don't like the very plain Jane look of it( at least label it with the name Slienzo) again a small thing , but something none the less.

The other thing is that it's not a "All in one box solution" I hate the idea of having separate hard drives somewhere ......but of course like anything else in the audio world that's a "convenience" first usually is lacking in other areas .......after all look at the issues Olive had with their all-in ones. .........I guess at the end of the day I just have to get over it and move forward if I was to buy one.