View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Music Nut

I was at AXPONA and visited the room with the Vantage Live system a few times. I've owned YG Acoustic Carmel speakers for 10 years, and am a big fan of the company's early works (getting a personalized tour of the factory from Yoav Geva when I was in Denver on business in 2013 certainly didn't hurt).

I thought the sound was balanced top to bottom, and had the solid YG harmonics. Imaging, soundstage and dynamics were solid, even in the hotel room.

I was highly impressed.

Alternatively, part of the intrigue of the hobby (to me) is assembling a system with all the various components, including cabling. The Vantage Live takes that out of the equation.

If someone wants a killer system in the $50k range that is essentially plug and play...and I do mean a killer system...they should give it a listen.
Two Channel: YG Acoustics Carmel, REL S/3 (pair); Bricasti M25 / M20 / M1 Limited Gold, Laufer Teknik Memory Player 64 32 core; Stealth Sextet V15T AES/EBU, Echole Obsession XLR, Liquid Cables by Laufer Teknik speaker / USB / power; Nordost QB8mkII, Qx1/Qv2/QKore3; Stillpoints Apertures, various Artnovion; Stillpoints Ultra SS, IsoAcoustics Gaia II