View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 12:46 PM

Default PS Audio - P5 AC Power Plant Aquisition

I have just received my new P5 Power Plant from Ivan just a couple of days ago, and I have to say the improvement to both the quality of the sound of my SS and the visual quality of my Sony TV is quite noticeable.

First, thank you Ivan for recommending the P5 over the other options I was considering. I am quite pleased with the quality of this product and the impact on my entertainment system, while at the same time protecting my cherished investments.

Once I had the unit plugged in and operating, I turned on the TV and was immediately struck by the clarity of the image, especially in HD. It was almost as if had also purchased a new TV.

Then later on I sat back and listened to some music, and was again rather surprised on how the sound was noticeably clearer and better defined.

This is one tweak that I would strongly encourage anyone to consider. If you see your entertainment system as a significant investment and you want to enjoy it, and protect it for many years to come, I would recommend you seriously consider a P5 Power Plant from PS Audio.

Last edited by Haurock; 01-06-2017 at 09:50 PM.