View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwilli View Post
The Luxman M900u amplifier is a relative bargain, performing at a very high level. It would get out all the Sabrinas can give.

See if your dealer can audition that with the Sabrina’s.
Thank you, I will see if the dealer has Luxman M900u, it is definitely out of my price range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidvee View Post
I am driving a Sabrina (not x) with a luxman m700u in a 14' x 12' room. The luxman sounds superb, never breaks a sweat even in the most demanding passages. Prior to the luxman I had a symphonic line kraft 250 which is a beast compared to the lux., weighs almost double and costs almost double as well. However there was no real difference between the 2, maybe the kraft had better grip on the lowest registers, but tbh I could not hear much of a difference. Hope this helps. I had the option of the m900u, but I wanted to get an amp. with a smaller, lighter footprint.
Cheers,
Sid
Your room is similar size to mine, it sounds like Sabrina does not overwhelm the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOphile View Post
The replacement for the Luxman M-900u, the M-10X, has been announced in Japan and should be available in the US 1Q22. So if you like the M-900u, these should be coming available used at attractive prices. However, you might also want to take a good look at Luxman's excellent integrated amp offerings.

IMO, a stronger recommendation would be the Gryphon Diablo 300 (which I own), or its little brother, the Diablo 120.
Thank you. Luxman M-900u and Gryphon Diablo 300 are out of my price range. At this price range, I would seriously consider MA12000 that comes with everything that I need.