View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariess View Post
I am happy for anyone to follow their bliss. But can we quit with the ad hominem attacks against scientists and science?! This is supposed to be a friendly forum and these diatribes are offensive.
I would kindly ask the moderator to intercede if posters can’t contain themselves.
Adam, I am truly sorry you feel this way. I see you on the science channel occasionally. This is one little forum and one little thread in that little forum. An ad hominem attack is an attack against a particular person. I mean no disrespect at all to you and certainly have not attacked you personally in anyway. Also, I haven't attacked any scientist that I am aware of. I am sorry I have seemed to have hit a nerve and that you find my comments about the deficiency and inadequacy of modern physics and inadequacy and impotency of modern science in general offensive. I am surprised to have caught your attention again. I thought Ivan took Serge and me off the mainline and put us in the forum where only the nuts gather to converse with each other, i.e. the X-files. I believe that what constitutes a diatribe to you and crwilli and audioguy might not be considered as such to others. It all depends on your perspective. I would urge caution to anyone reading the X-file forum: Careful, you might encounter ET.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-22-2020 at 08:44 PM.