View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohibaman View Post
No mutations? No viruses? Life & nature are relentless and finds a way.
Extremely interesting question and very perceptive. I know some folks with advanced degrees that are convinced that mutation could never create all the species we now observe.

Not true. I could make a very convincing argument for evolution which is just another word for mutation. But that's all it would be, an argument, and I believe an incorrect one.

There's a lot at stake because basing your science on a false assumption has extremely far reaching ramifications.

Serge, wants to know about junk DNA which amounts to a discussion on genomic organization. I'm going to do that and in so doing will discuss the bedrock of every cell which is mutation. Every cell in existence mutates. Mutation is built into every cell. Mutation is a Law IMO. Therefore, it is natural to extrapolate that mutation is how we arrived on the scene.

However, I know that this is incorrect. Cohibaman, these folks, you may be one of them, are highly intelligent. From a human standpoint they are the pinnacle of intelligence, the intelligentsia known as modern science. They did not arrive at this conclusion without solid scientific evidence to back it up.

However, I hope that you would be open minded enough to consider an alternative theory or paradigm. I view modern science of today to be very much like the Church before Galileo. They have control of the media and the money and the research grants. Their minds are closed. Their paradigm based on gravity and mutation is fixed.

Their research is based on that paradigm. Since it is a false paradigm the benefits of their research will remain extremely limited. I wish I had more time.

Best

Charles