View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Charles, you mentioned plans? I’m sure who ever left them for us to discover had enough foresight to realize how primitive the roots of our measurement system really was? It is really funny actually once you become aware and hence my lifelong skepticism of the accuracy of the pyramids. Take a look at the history... Medieval barley grains...

http://www.dozenalsociety.org.uk/history/feet.html

You keep mentioning 10.5’ but was there a scale with that? They can’t be too old because our system is relatively young itself so was the 10.5’ number a “translated” measurement?
Serge, I might as well tell you the ancient measurement system is cubits. 10.5' is 6 cubits. Also, a question you haven't asked is the nature of the plans. What was the language? I'm not able to answer because the plans aren't mine anymore. However, these folks are like us. They are just far far far more advanced.

I suppose when you are truly immortal your whole concept of existence changes. They key to immortality is the control of your genome. Mutation is poison to the human genome. Can you appreciate the irony of it? The complete sadness? These folks can control their genomes. Mutation to them is anathema. Their genomes are immortal and don't ever change, unless they want them to. Their telomeres never shorten. Their cells seldom if ever divide. Immortal cells mean an immortal body. The human body experiences 80 trillion cell divisions a year. This is devastating. The human body essentially replaces itself every year. In 80 years its cells are worn out. The human body was never meant to operate like a bacterial cell. And that's the fallacy of looking at a bacterial cell and appreciating how wonderfully it mutates, and in so doing making the false extrapolation that mutation is how we arrived on the scene.

Humans did not arrive by mutation. We have been damaged/wounded. Our bodies malfunction and mutation is the cause of the malfunction. That's my life's work.

Can you appreciate the box, the prison, the 8x8 cell that medical science has placed itself in? Every effort should be made to first treat and control mutation and as a corollary, aging. With the goal of eventually eliminating mutation (the very process science now worships) and restoring the genes necessary to increase our lifespans, with the goal eventually being immortal. A green efficient body poses no threat to the environment.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-15-2020 at 01:04 PM.