View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3brow View Post
Another Transparent devotee here. I started with Plus, then Super, and now I'm at Ultra MM2 level with respect to interconnects and speaker cables. I have Reference Powerlink - RPL - with the latest mm2x power technology throughout my system (I'm scared to listen to the top of heap Reference MM2 power cable that my dealer tries to get me to take home - cost 2x RPL). Reference digital aes/ebu rounds out my addiction. Kudos to you for jumping in at Reference level. Everytime I jumped up to a new level, my system revealed the improvements. I look forward to joining you with Reference IC and speaker cables someday. Transparent rocks.
Hi j3brow,

I'm a little late to the party in actuality. I've discovered that there are basically two camps when it comes to Transparent: those that hate them, and those that love them. For many years I was influenced by the former. I'm sad to say I never even gave them a chance. But most recently, my audio fairy godfather (Larry Marcus of Paragon Sight & Sound), and Peter McGrath both strongly compelled me to simply try them. And I'm glad I did. I have never had such an emotional connection to the music in my system as I did once I added the Transparent cabling. I went in being predisposed to hate them. But man, I was completely unprepared for what happened. I love these cables, and can't wait to upgrade them all to Reference XL MM2. Can you tell me more about the your experience with their power cords? Those are on the wish list, too.