View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM992 View Post
truly a no-expenses spared build .. amazing system, probably the best system I've seen yet on here.. Gives me something to aim for some day.

I dare say this is the last system you'll ever need or anyone could ever want.

BTW.. I dated a woman long distance in Vermont, I fell as hard for Burlington as I did for her... was entertaining moving there for a while, which would have saved me enough in housing costs and taxes to maybe afford such a system! But alas, it didn't work out and I'm still stuck in my condo in the SF Bay Area... for the price of a nice home in VT! ��
Thanks—I graduated from UVM in 1981...shoulda been 1978, but there were a couple semesters when my BAC was higher than my GPA. Vermont has changed a ton since I was raised there; I go back often to visit family and love the state. Not so much in the winter though. Old creaky joints and near zero temps don’t mix too well.

I’ve done all this in the last 10 months. The only things that are original (from where I started) are a pair of Stealth Cloude 99 power cables. I intended to just get to the finish line and it snowballed from there, as things happen to do.

I can be mildly obsessive in my collecting...witness below.

Cheers,

Mitch
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 1AC45F41-CA28-480C-9D59-3DA5BF6F9E98.jpeg (2.83 MB, 52 views)