Thread: Charles System
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2023, 10:37 PM

Oh wow that’s so cool! I really enjoyed roller skating but I haven’t been in a long time. I need to go back to the rink as I think it’s still there. It’s good exercise so keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Thank all of you so much. I skate 8-10 hours a week, actually on the wood that long. I am sure there a better skaters than me at my age (74). I just don't know of any in my area. I skate with T-Stacks Frank. There are many YouTube videos of him and Riedell sponsors him. He is one of the best roller skaters in America. Just Google him. He's that famous. I certainly can identify therefore with skating with a "Chad Hedrick". They are simply superior. I personally have never see an athlete like Stacks. He skates around people like they are stationary poles. But he's always so gracious to me.

I recently bought a professional wheel cleaner ($3099.00). I'll post a pic when it arrives. It's an amazing machine. Quite compact and so easy to operate. Almost every skating rink uses one.

Best

Charles
Sonus Faber Amati Faturas / JL Audio 13.5” Fanthom In Wall Subs / McIntosh C52 / McIntosh MCD 1100 / McIntosh MEN 220 / McIntosh MC 601’s / McIntosh MPC 1500 / McIntosh MT 5 / McIntosh MC 275’s / Luxman AS-55 Amp Selector / Silenzo (This thing is Amazing) / Gold Lion Tubes from Vintage Tube

All items in green were bought thru the AA marketplace and blue from a current AA retailer