View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayvis1 View Post
"I would think that if there is a long time Wilson dealer who has such opinions of the company and his relationship with it as you suggest, perhaps it is his time to move on too".

First, you're making an assumption since I never gave this dealer's opinion. Second, is it inconceivable that some Wilson dealers actually carry Wilson speakers to provide their customers with side to side comparisons with other brands they sell? That's a common sales tactic used by many audio dealers. The best audio dealers, in my opinion, offer many different flavors at different price points. The more options, the better.
I believe you have already stated your opinion on the Chronosonic XVX as this thread was intended to discuss? Going further with your opinion on the brand you do not have any desire in engaging with is rather pointless?

I agree on the fact that there are many, many speakers to choose from and we are fortunate to have companies that continue to innovate and impress with products in various price ranges, from mild to absolutely wild.

Insinuating that a Wilson dealer is carrying the brand to sell other speakers with side by side comparison is neither logical nor very productive since that subjective opinion can neither be confirmed nor proved without involving the actual party.

Let's move on.