View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 01:43 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
Paging PC..

So I was almost set to order the spatial m3 but then I happened upon Pure Audio Project and the Trio 15’s....these look interesting too but not near the same amount of reviews as spatial (could be a clue).
Yep, I know about those...IIRC, they are pricier than the Spatial Audio products.

Here's the reason I am interested in Spatial Audio:
1) Clayton really knows what he is doing. I am impressed with his experience and technical knowledge. He and Danny Richie of GR-Research impresse me the most of late of folks who build speakers.

2) Clayton stands behind the product 100%. If you ever need service and support, he will be there to make it right.

3) Spatial Audio sells direct to customer. This keeps prices low and accessible for folks in a market that is pricing itself out of existence to a large degree. This approach has worked really well for companies like Schiit, Sonore and Uptone Audio to provide a great deal of value for customers.

4) Pure Audio uses Lowther or horn drivers. I've never been a fan of these personally. The Pure Sapphire M100 tweeter that Clayton uses looks to be superior for my personal sensibilities, and doesn't require a crossover.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 08-25-2020 at 01:46 PM.