View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I have a media room that will have a wall mounted flat panel TV and I need an electric screen to cover it on movie nights. I am going with a Stewart screen just don't know if the extra money for the Cabaret vs the Luxus is worth it. The Cabaret appears to have more options and better aesthetics, but not sure if its truly worth the extra money. Curious if anyone here is using either screen and could provide feedback.
Hi Jimmy,

I have the Cabaret (110 Diag.) in Jet black with StudioTek 130 G4. I also included few options: 1) the Mounting kit which added about 6 inches off the wall so the screen will not interfere with any picture frame that I hang on the back, and 2) the LED Accent which provides more ambience when watching movies, and to me it's worth it. Note that if you opt to include the LED accent, make sure you ask Stewart or your dealer to include the wall outlet that control the LED lights; they forgot it when they shipped mine.

Overall I am very happy with the Cabaret, it's very sleek and it's been operating flawlessly since I have it.

Good luck!
Amps: Mc611s; Bryston 9BST Speakers: B&W 802D3, HTM1D3, B&W SCMs, 2x REL Carbon Special + Analysis Plus REL SpeakOn cable; Pre-Amp: C2700; Processor: Marantz 8805A Sources: Aurender N20; PSA Directstream DAC; JVC RS2000; Stewart Screen Cabaret with StudioTek 130 G4; Oppo UDP-205; Power & Cables: Taralabs bi-wire; WW XLR Silver Eclipse 8; WW Silver Starlight 7 Coax; Denali 6000T, Shunyata Alpha, Delta and Venom.