View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Charles, "The Project" as you call it, it is fascinating. Too many questions remain unanswered, hence the lack of participation for obvious reasons. Perhaps some basic questions could be answered? Such as why would the ET need "our" help with this project? Where would the said real estate be located? If here on our planet, then it is very interesting, if not, it is neither possible nor logical for the advanced beings to need our help?

Given the ETs taste for perfection, it would be logical to assume that climate would have to be stable and favorable? Perhaps the region of Southern California? Who would pay for a project of such magnitude and prime real estate land? I have many more questions but I will simply be following your posts and developments with interest.
Serge, I simply can't answer many of these questions on AA. I can't show you the insides of the main structure. Well maybe a peak if I get the nerve. Wish I could but I have shown you enough for you to believe me that the insides are as amazing as the outside.

As to why ET left this set of plans, I don't know. He did not confide in me. Just joking. But I can tell you this for certain, he does not need "our" help. This structure will exist on this planet totally independent of my Project.

But I will point out or remind you: Folks make their living discovering "evidence" of aliens in ancient cultures. I don't say the evidence isn't there. I believe it is there. I simply don't ascribe motives. It is what it is.

This structure is real. It may actually exist in another dimension, I don't know. What I do know is that the plans are real. They exist. The Key is real. It exists. I can't tell you the Key on AA or anywhere else until the Project is fully developed because it is not mine to reveal. The most amazing things are often the simplest. The question becomes, Why does ET love squares and cubes so much? Understand that and you understand the Key.

I discovered the Key and it has become my life's work. Many folks, Tony may be one of them I don't know don't care to know, are are content to live their lives and go to their graves very confident that the House of Physics and the House of Science has essentially got it right: we are nothing more than a complex combination of atoms that come from the Periodic Table. These atoms came from gigantic explosions from massive supernovae occurring shortly after the Big Bang. Thus we are truly star children. This is what Physics would have you believe, wants you to believe.

However, you and many like you believe there is something more. I don't ascribe any motive to ET. A being this powerful doesn't think like you and me. He operates by his own set of rules and he does exactly as he wants. He could wipe us out in an instant. That's why I say that he certainly doesn't need my help or this amazing structure to "help" him.

Reality is much larger than our Universe or our five senses. I just got some pics and will post them with some comments.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 11-04-2020 at 06:12 AM.